Download Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Previous Years Question Paper, Model Paper pdf, CGHC Assistant Grade 3rd Sample Paper and download Chhattisgarh High Court Assistant Gr III Syllabus 2023, CGHC Steno Exam Pattern pdf from the given below link.
Chhattisgarh High Court Assistant Gr III Syllabus 2023 CGHC Steno Exam Pattern pdf: – Chhattisgarh High Court has released the Stenographer, Assistant, and Assistant Librarian Jobs. Chhattisgarh High Court has invited the Assistant Grade III & Stenographer Online Application Forms 2023. The Eligible or interested contenders may check the official notification.
The contenders who applied the Chhattisgarh High Court Assistant Grade III & Stenographer Online Application Form, they can check the Chhattisgarh High Court Assistant Gr III Syllabus 2023 CGHC Steno Exam Pattern pdf from the given below. You can also download the Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Previous Years Question Paper, Model Paper pdf, CGHC Assistant Grade 3rd Sample Paper free pdf.
- 1 CG High Court Stenographer Grade III Asst Previous Year Paper Model Paper pdf
- 1.1 www.highcourt.cg.gov.in Stenographer Syllabus 2023 Download Old Solved paper pdf
- 1.2 Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer & Asst Grade III Exam Pattern 2023
CG High Court Stenographer Grade III Asst Previous Year Paper Model Paper pdf
The Chhattisgarh High Court is one of the new High Courts in India. Chhattisgarh High Court was established on 1st of November 2000. The High Court of Bilaspur is the 19th High Court of India. High Court of Chhattisgarh recruits the selected entrants for these vacancies.
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
The Contenders who have applied for the CG High Court Recruitment should check of Chhattisgarh High Court Syllabus & CGHC Assistant Grade III Exam Pattern. For more details About Exam Date, Exam Pattern, All details is mentioned below section. Candidates can also download the CG High Court Stenographer Grade III Asst Previous Year Paper Model Paper pdf.
www.highcourt.cg.gov.in Stenographer Syllabus 2023 Download Old Solved paper pdf
- Organization Name: – Chhattisgarh High Court
- Official portal: www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Post Name: – Stenographer, Assistant, and Assistant Librarian
- Total Vacancies:
- Article Category: – Chhattisgarh High Court Assistant Grade III Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf
- Sub Category: – CG HC Assistant Grade III Previous Years Question paper Hindi Pdf
- Online Application Form commences date: –
- Last date: –
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer & Asst Grade III Exam Pattern 2023
Type of Exam
Name of the Subject
Multiple Choice Object Type
Numerical & Mental Ability
Computer Fundamentals / Operation
Chhattisgarh High Court Steno Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Special Reference to CG State.
Chhattisgarh HC Assistant Grade III Syllabus – General English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
Chhattisgarh High Court Translator Syllabus
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Current Affairs Syllabus for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer –
- Indian Financial System.
- Books & Authors.
- Current Ministers & Governors.
- Science & Technology.
- Government Schemes.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Summits & Conferences
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
Computer Fundamentals Syllabus for CG High Court Exam 2023
- MS Word.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Microsoft One Note.
- MS Excel.
- Microsoft Access also.
- MS Project
- Microsoft Outlook.
- MS Visio.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- Software & Hardware Components
Numerical & Mental Ability Syllabus for Chhattisgarh HC Asst Grade III Exam 2023
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Time, Work, Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Compound Interest.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M. Discounts.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations