If you had applied for Zomato IPO then you want to check the status of your allotment. You can check the Zomoto IPO allotment status with your PAN number and application ID via bseindia.com & linkintime.co.in websites.
You must have received an email in which it will be written Basis of allotment or allotment advice cum refund. Zomato is a platform for online food delivery. It is sold to those investors who apply for it.
- The Zomato IPO with existing investor Info Edge of India, offers 9000 crore as fresh equity and 375 crore of OFS.
- About 38.25 times the Zomato IPO was subscribed.
- On 22nd July 2021, it will be finalized.
- The Zomato IPO was opened on 14th July 2021 & closed on 16th July 2021.
- It was opened at Rs.72 to Rs.76 per share.
- Zomato with Rs.64365 Crore valuation will be provided by IPO.
- It is 2nd biggest since Payment Services & SBI Cards, which was in 2020 March around 10341 Crore rupees.
- As Zomato is present all over India, its market has grown a lot during Pandemic and it might surpass offering of Indian Railway Finance Corp in January.
- The qualified institutional buyers have done 51.49 times bidding and the retail investors have done 7.45 times bidding. Hence, it can be said that a superior response has been received from the various investors for this startup.
Steps for checking Zomato IPO Allotment Application Status:
- At first, the applicants should visit the website https://www.bseindia.com/, which is BSE’s official website.
- Then, on the Home Page, on “Status of Issue Application Page”, the option of “Equity” must be clicked by the applicants.
- After that, in the option of the “Issue Name”, from the section of “Issue Name” the button of “Zomato Limited” must be clicked from the drop-down menu.
- Then, the PAN Number & Application Number must be entered by them and the option of “I am not a Robot” should be selected by them and then the button of “Submit” must be clicked.
- On doing so, on the screen the application details will appear.
- The details regarding the allotment status of the Zomato IPO can also be checked from the website https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
- After that, from drop-down list “Zomato Limited” option should be selected.
- Next, the PAN Number or Application Number or DP Client ID must be provided by the applicants and after that they should click the button of “Submit”.
Thank you for visiting.