CET Rajasthan Graduation Level Notification 2022 Released, RSMSSB Jaipur has released an advertisement for Common Eligibility Test Graduate Level Exams, Candidates Can Check CET Rajasthan Vacancy details & Eligibility Criteria 2022, CET Rajasthan Application from 22 September to 21 October 2022 at-https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Under the board of Rajasthan and Lipik Vargiya Seva 2022 the online application form for Common Eligibility Test has been released for different posts. Interested candidates can visit the official website to get all the required details for CET Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 notification.
The official website that the candidates can check is http://sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Common Eligibility Test is the exam for Group B and C posts. It is a single level exam and thus reduces the recruitment time. We will share various details about the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test Advertisement via this article.
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- 1 CET Rajasthan Department Wise Post details:
- 1.1 CET Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 Important Dates of CET Rajasthan:
- 1.3 CET Rajasthan Application Form Fee details:
- 1.4 CET Rajasthan Eligibility & Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.5 Age Limit of CET Rajasthan
- 1.6 FAQs for CET Rajasthan Notification 2022:
CET Rajasthan Department Wise Post details:
The CET Rajasthan recruitment 2022 is inviting applications for various posts. The candidates who are interested and eligible should visit the official website that is http://sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The posts belong to various categories and departments which are provided below-
|Home defence department||Platoon Commander|
|Water Resources Department||1. Patwari 2. Jiledar|
|Treasury and Accounts Department||Junior Accountant|
|Revenue Circle||Tehsil Revenue Accountant|
|Women Empowerment||Supervisor Women Empowerment|
|Integrated Child Development Services||Supervisor|
|Social Justice and Empowerment||Hostel Superintendent Grade-II|
CET Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
The expected vacancies based on the common eligibility test are given below-
|Home defence department||Platoon Commander||43|
|Water Resources Department||1. Patwari 2. Jiledar||2720|
|Treasury and Accounts Department||Junior Accountant||1923|
|Revenue Circle||Tehsil Revenue Accountant||198|
|Women Empowerment||Supervisor Women Empowerment||176|
|Integrated Child Development Services||Supervisor||0|
|Social Justice and Empowerment||Hostel Superintendent Grade-II||335|
Important Dates of CET Rajasthan:
The online application process has started from 22nd September, 2022 and will continue up to 21st October, 2022 till 11:59 p.m.
The online application of CET Rajasthan recruitment 2022 can be done by the following process-
- The candidates should visit the official websitehttp://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, they must do registration.
- Next, they should fill up the application form.
- Finally, they must submit the form.
CET Rajasthan Application Form Fee details:
The application fee for the CET Rajasthan recruitment 2022 differs for the candidates based on the categories that the candidates belong to. The application fees based on the different categories are provided below-
- The application fee for general category candidates will be 450 rupees.
- The application fee for the OBC candidates will be 350 rupees.
- The fee for SC or ST candidates will be 250 rupees.
The application fee for Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test can be paid through net banking, CSC, debit card or credit card.
CET Rajasthan Eligibility & Educational Qualification Details:
The CET Rajasthan recruitment 2022 recruitment is a graduation level recruitment process hence, the candidates are required to posses graduation in the required field based on the choice of the post. The details of the education qualification are available in the notification for Rajasthan CET 2022 notification on the official website of CET Rajasthan that is http://sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates must be aware that there are specific qualification requirement for all the different posts in the recruitment.
- The exam will comprise of 150 questions on various topics.
- The total marks will be 300.
About the exam:
- The exam score will have a validity of 3 years from declaration date.
- 2 additional chances are provided to candidates for score improvement.
Levels of exam:
There will be 3 levels in the exam-
- Tier 1 or prelims
- Tier 2 or mains
- Interview round
Age Limit of CET Rajasthan
The expected age limits for each post is different in the CET Rajasthan 2022 recruitment. The different age limits are provided below-
|1. Patwari 2. Jiledar||18-40|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||21-40|
|Hostel Superintendent Grade-II||21-40|
- The male SC or ST or EWS or OBC candidates of Rajasthan will receive age relaxation of 05 years.
- The female candidates of general category will also receive age relaxation of five years.
- The female SC or ST or EWS or OBC candidates of Rajasthan will receive age relaxation of 10 years.
We hope that this article will be helpful for you. We have tried to provide various details regarding. For any further details, please contact us through comments.