cbseresults.nic.in, CBSE 12th Board Result 2022– CBSE has released the board exam result for 12th all streams (Arts, Commerce, Science) on 22 July 2022 at the official website i.e. www.cbseresults.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the Senior Secondary/ Intermediate Examination. The CBSE 12th board exam was successfully organized from March to April 2022. Every candidate wishes to get good marks in the exam and their name on the Merit list/ Topper list. Lots of aspirants appeared in the CBSE Higher Secondary exam, and now they all are seeking CBSE Board 12th Term-2 Result 2022.
A student can check CBSE board results in July 2022 last week. Examiners need to enter their admit card details such as name, exam roll number, and date of birth to download Central Board Senior Secondary Exam Result name-wise. Students may also collect the CBSE 12 Term-2 Exam Marks/ merit list/ Topper list of ten candidates’ schools & District wise.
About CBSE: It stands for Central Board of Secondary education was set up in 1962. The Board witnessed rapid growth and expansion at the level of Secondary education resulting in improved quality and standard of education in institutions.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
The Central Board of Secondary Education is the largest educational board in the country that provides stress-free, student-centric, and holistic education without compromising on quality.
- 1 Result of CBSE 12th Term 2 Board Exam 2022
- 1.1 CBSE Class 12th Term-2 Exam 2022 Details:
- 1.2 Central Board 12th Term-2 Result 2022 Previous year Stats:
- 1.3 CBSE Board 12th Term-2 Name Wise Result 2022:
- 1.4 How to Check the CBSE Board 12th Term-2 Exam Result 2022:
- 1.5 Steps to check CBSE 12th Class Term-2 Result 2022
- 1.6 CGPA Grading System for CBSE 12th Class Term-2:
- 1.7 What to do after CBSE Class 12th Term-2 Results:
Result of CBSE 12th Term 2 Board Exam 2022
CBSE Board result is very important for appeared students. Based on its own CBSE Board 12th (Arts, Science, Commerce) class marks, students will choose stream in 11th class, i.e., Arts, Commerce & Science. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Examination will also announce the 12th Term-2 (Arts, Science, Commerce) class result also.
|CBSE 12th Result-Arts, Science, Commerce||CBSE Board 10th & 12th Online Form|
|CBSE 10th Result||CBSE 12th Admit Card-Arts, Science, Commerce|
|CBSE 10th Admit Card|
You may check out CBSE Term-2 12th class result streamwise (Arts, Commerce, and Science). Some students are searching for name-wise results; it will also be available on the result web portal of CBSE. We will publish the direct link for the CBSE 12th Result at the end of the article.
CBSE Class 12th Term-2 Exam 2022 Details:
- Name of Board- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of Exam- Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary/ Intermediate/ 12th class XII Exam 2020
- Stream Name- Arts, Science, Commerce
- Exam Date-March to April 2022
- Result Date- 22 July 2022
- Result Status – Released
- Official website- www.cbse.nic.in
- • Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2022 (Link 1) – Announced on 22nd July 2022
- • Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2022 (Link 2) – Announced on 22nd July 2022
- • Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2022 (Link 3) – Announced on 22nd July 2022
Central Board 12th Term-2 Result 2022 Previous year Stats:
In 2022, nearly 20 lakh students from 10,678 schools appeared for the CBSE 10th and 12th Board Examinations. Out of these, nearly 11 lakhs appeared in the Class 12 Senior Secondary Certificate Exam 2022.
In the year 2022, 1,065,179 candidates had appeared for the board exams. CBSE is also the Board to have one of the best results statistics. Let’s take a look at the previous year’s trends for the CBSE 12th result 2022.
|Year||Overall passing Percentage||Overall Boy’s passing %||Overall Boy’s passing %||Total Appeared Students|
|2018||84.00 Expected||83.00 Expected||85.00 Expected||16,72,552 Expected|
CBSE Board 12th Term-2 Name Wise Result 2022:
The 12th exam marks are very important for every student. The basis on Intermediate marks, all candidates take admission in various degree courses. These courses are available in the Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Management, and Education departments. Last year the Result (CBSE 12th result 2022) was published in June/July 2022.
So it is expected that the result will be announced in May month. After that students would be able to find CBSE 12th Result Name Wise From this page. We will update the direct link on this page to check the result. Students can check CBSE 12th Class Result By Name from this portal or the official website of the Board.
How to Check the CBSE Board 12th Term-2 Exam Result 2022:
Contenders who appeared in the 12th board examination can check their exam score cards from below official link below. Before getting the result, students should read instructions carefully for all-region and all subjects including Arts, Commerce, and Science.
To check the CBSE 12th Result, they need to fill- Roll number, School number, and Centre number. After landing on this link, you need to fill the following details –
- Roll Number
- School Number
- Examination Center Number.
Steps to check CBSE 12th Class Term-2 Result 2022
- Visit the official website or click on “Direct Link to Check CBSE 12th (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result.”
- On the board result portal, click on XII result
- Choose result method between Name Wise and Roll number wise
- For Roll number wise result – enter your roll number and click on the get result button
- For CBSE 12th Name Wise Result 2022 – Enter your name and father’s name (at least three letters of each name) & click on get result.
- Then print your result and take a print out to use as duplicate CBSE 12th board mark sheet
CGPA Grading System for CBSE 12th Class Term-2:
CGPA stands for Cumulative Grade points average which is the average grade point earned in all the five main subjects, i.e., excluding the additional subjects calculated by dividing by number 5. Students can convert CGPA into the percentage by multiplying it by 9.5.
|Grade||Marks Range||CGPA Points|
|A – 1||91 to 100||10|
|A – 2||81 to 90||09|
|B – 1||71 to 80||08|
|B – 2||61 to 70||07|
|C – 1||51 to 60||06|
|C – 2||41 to 50||05|
|D||33 to 40||04|
|E – 1||21 to 32||Fail|
|E – 2||00 to 20||Fail|
Calculating Grade of CBSE Board:
Students can calculate their total CGPA themselves as given below:
Calculation of percentage for one subject = Grade Point X 9.5
Example: If candidates have scored 8 CGPA for a subject then your percentage marks for that subject would be = 8*9.5 = 76.5%
Calculating the overall percentage:
Candidates can evaluate their overall percentage with their CGPA scores of all subjects as under –
Calculation of overall percentage = CGPA X 9.5
Example, if your marks are = 7, 8, 9, 7, 10, then your total CGPA would be = 7+8+9+7+10 = 41 divided by 5 = 8.2 for calculating overall percentage = 8.2*9.5 = 77.9%
What to do after CBSE Class 12th Term-2 Results:
After the declaration of CBSE 12th Result 2022, the board will announce the Exam marks subject, Marks sheet, merit list, and topper list. Examiners are advised to collect their mark sheets or scorecard and class 12 passing certificates from respective schools. These documents are very important and should be kept safe for the future.
We shared all the information on CBSE 12th Result 2022 Name Wise on this page. If you have any queries regarding this article, you can write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.