The Class 10, and 12 First Term Date Sheet 2021-22 is expected to be released very soon at the website www.cbse.gov.in as confirmed by the official Rama Sharma. It is expected that it will be available by mid-October. However, the exact dates have not been announced till now. We will provide various details related to the Class 10, and 12 First Term Date Sheet 2021-22 through this article.
Revised Syllabus: The curriculum and syllabus for Class 10 and Class 12 have been revised by CBSE. The exam will consist of 2 terms, viz. Term 1 & Term 2 according to the revised curriculum. Term 1 is expected to be held in the month of November-December & Term 2, in the month of March-April.
Exam Dates: The exam schedule will be flexible for all the CBSE students according to the latest reports, which means that the students will be able to choose their exam dates on the basis of their convenience.
- 1 Process for downloading the CBSE Date Sheet:
- 1.1 Examination Pattern:
- 1.2 Process for accessing results using Blockchain Technology:
- 1.3 Guidelines of Term 1 for Board Examination:
- 1.4 Some Important Points:
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Process for downloading the CBSE Date Sheet:
The Class 10, and 12 First Term Date Sheet 2021-22 can be downloaded by following the process given below-
- The students should visit the website www.cbse.gov.in first.
- After that, they must select the notification required which will be present on Home Page.
- Finally, they will be able to download the date sheet and also they should thoroughly refer it.
The examination pattern has been changed, keeping in view the pandemic situation of COVID-19.
The pattern of examination for Term 1 will be as follows-
- The exam will have a total of 90 minutes duration.
- Maximum marks for the Term 1 exam will be 50.
- Term 1 will consist of 50 per cent syllabus.
- Term 1 will comprise of the syllabus of only Term 1.
- All the questions asked in the exam will be MCQ and will be of assertion-reasoning type & case-based questions.
The pattern of examination for Term 2 will be as follows-
- The exam will have a total of 120 minutes duration.
- Term 2 exam will also be of 50 marks.
- Term 2 will consist of the remaining 50 per cent syllabus.
- Term 2 will comprise of the syllabus of only Term 2.
- The questions asked in the exam will be of both short answer type & long answer type and will be of situation-based, open-ended & case-based questions.
Process for accessing results using Blockchain Technology:
The results can be accessed using the Blockchain Technology by the following process-
- The students should at first visit the website cbse.certchain.nic.in.
- After that, on Home Page they must click on link indicating “Verify”.
- On doing so, they should click “Class 10” or “Class 12” on the new page that will be displayed.
- Then, they must “Submit” the details.
- After doing so, finally the result will appear.
Guidelines of Term 1 for Board Examination:
- The exam will be held in OMR sheet.
- The school officials will scan & upload the responses of students on official website of CBSE.
- Term 1 exam will comprise of 50 per cent syllabus.
- The marks of Term 1 will also be added to the students’ final marks.
- Assessment, teacher training, question banks & other curriculums will also be provided to the schools by CBSE.
- The external center superintendants & CBSE appointed observers will supervise the examinations.
- Internal assessment of class 12 will be done on the basis of unit test or the end of topic, projects, exploratory activities or practical.
- The assessment of Class 10 students will be done on the basis of 3 periodic tests and various other activities such as, speaking & listening activities, practical work, projects, etc.
- The marks scored in the internal evaluation by all the students must also be uploaded by the officials of the school on CBSE IT Platform.
- The Board has also fixed the centers in which the examination of Term 2 will be held.
Some Important Points:
- The Term 1 Exam is expected to be held around last October or mid November.
- According to the Board, the Term 2 Exam will also be held in the same pattern as Term 1 Exam, in case the pandemic situation deteriorates again.
- According to Sanyam Bhardwaj, the Controller of Examination of CBSE, Term 1 Examination will be given more weightage in case any interruption occurs in the Term 2 Examination. However, the final decision will be taken at the time of Term 2 Examination’s end.
- 2 results will be released separately for both the terms.
- Final results will be released after completion of both the terms of the examination.
- CBSE has come up with “Academic (BlockChain) Documents” and for providing the results of Board Exam, this year CBSE has collaborated with Centre of Excellence for BlockChain Technology of National Informatics Centre.
- As per CBSE, the certificates will be digitally signed. It will be sent to BlockChain based system first. This in turn will create a secure link for recording of results or certificates & will provide its paperless, transparent and tamper-proof usage. The website can be accessed by anyone including employers, students & educational institutions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
When will the date sheet be released?
The date sheet is expected to be released by mid-October. However, the exact dates have not been announced yet.
Can the date sheet be availed only via online mode?
Yes, the date sheet can be availed only via online mode.
When will the Term 1 exam be held?
The Term 1 exam will be held either last October or mid-November.
Do all the questions asked in the Term 1 exam will be of MCQ type?
Yes, all the questions asked in the Term 1 exam will be of MCQ type.
We have tried our best to provide various necessary details associated with the date sheet. In case you have any further queries, you can ask about it via commenting in the comment box. We will definitely try to solve your query as soon as possible.