CAT 2021 Application Form, IIM CAT Exam Notification, Check IIMs Common Admission Test Dates, Eligibility Criteria, CAT Nov 2021 Exam Pattern, Fill CAT Application form at iimcat.ac.in:
IIM CAT Application Form 2021: Indian Institutes of Management will be conducted the “Common Admission Test (CAT 2021)” on, 28th November 2021.
Detailed notification for CAT 2021 may be released in August month. The Common Admission Test conducted in online computer-based for admission to various Management programs of IIMs.
Lots of candidates are waiting for CAT notification. Before filling the IIM CAT 2021 Application Form, you must check CAT eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Qualification, Selection process, etc. You all able to apply online CAT 2021 from 04 August 2021.
Eligible and qualified aspirants must apply online for the Common Admission Test on or before 15 September 2021. More details like CAT Exam pattern & Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, and result links are given below here. The official CAT 2021 Dates has been announced for application form examination.
- 1 CAT 2021 Application Form, IIM CAT Notification:
- 1.1 CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 CAT November 2021 Application Fee & Important Dates:
- 1.3 IIM CAT Application Form 2021, CAT Online Registration Process:
- 1.4 CAT 2021 Admission Process:
- 1.5 CAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- 1.6 CAT Admit Card 2021:
- 1.7 CAT Answer Key 2021:
- 1.8 IIM CAT November 2021 Summary:
CAT 2021 Application Form, IIM CAT Notification:
The exam authority has been released the CAT Exam Dates which is scheduled to be held on 29th November 2021. The Indian Institutes of Management will organize the Computer Based Common Admission Test (CAT 2021) for admission to various Management courses.
Qualified candidates will able to take admission in IIM Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta, Indore, Jammu, Kashipur, Kozhikode, luck now, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shillong. Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam.
From here examinees may check the CAT Test Schedule, Exam Centre, CAT Test pattern and complete eligibility criteria for IIM CAT Application Form 2021.
CAT 2021 Details:
- Organization Name: Indian Institutes of Management
- Exam Name: Common Admission Test (CAT 2021)
- Course Name: management Programmes.
- CAT 2021 Exam Dates: 28th November 2021
- Type of Exam: National Level Entrance Exam
- Official Website: iimcat.ac.in
CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To fill IIM CAT Application form, candidates should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IIMs.
Education Qualification: The aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD) from recognized University. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
Age Limit: No age limit required
CAT 2021 Admission Process:
Examinees should note that each IIM is independent to mandate their own eligibility criteria and follow different selection process. IIMs may also use previous academic performance of the aspirants, relevant work experience and other similar inputs in short listing of aspirants at various stages of the selection process.
CAT November 2021 Application Fee & Important Dates:
All candidates who are going to fill the CAT 2021 Application Form, they need to pay the applicable charges as per their category. Contenders need to pay registration fees only once, irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for.
- Rs 950/- for SC, ST and PwD category Candidates
- Rs 1900/- for all other categories of candidates
CAT 2021 Important Dates: Expected
- Date of release IIM CAT 2021 Notification: August 2021
- Starting date for CAT Application form: 4 August 2021
- Last date for CAT 2021 Registration: 15 September 2021
- CAT 2021 Admit Card release date:27 October 2021
- Exam date for Common Admission Test: Sunday, 28th November 2021
IIM CAT Application Form 2021, CAT Online Registration Process:
Eligible candidates need to apply only through online mode. The details will be available in the registration guide. At the time of CAT 2021 Registration, the applicants have to select any four test cities as per their preference from the drop-down menu.
You must have required documents regard with personal and academic. First candidates have to register with a valid E-Mail ID and mobile number.
How to fill CAT 2021 Online form:
- First candidates visit the official website iimcat.ac.in
- At the home page, useful and important information is available about CAT 2021
- First you check eligibility criteria from CAT 2021 Advertisement
- After that Check CAT Important Dates, Application Fee
- Click on Apply online link
- Fill CAT Application form with personal and academic details in right manner.
- Pay the CAT Registration fee through specified mode
- Upload all necessary certificates and photograph & Signature.
- Click on submit button and save the CAT 2021 Application Form
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
CAT 2021 Admission Process:
Candidates must note that each IIM shortlists candidates for the second stage of selection which may be independent of each other. The process may include Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI).
Performance in CAT 2021 Exam is an important component in the admission process. IIMs may additionally use other factors like the previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience and other similar inputs in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process.
- Written Ability Test (WAT),
- Group Discussion (GD) and
- Personal Interviews (PI)
CAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The Common Admission Test will be held in online mode. The paper shall contain questions from three sections namely Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
The Department allotted the 1 hour time for each section. The exam will be for 300 marks. There are two types of questions in the test: MCQ and Non-MCQ where the aspirants have to write the answer in the space given.
|Subject name||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34 Questions||60 Minutes|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32 Questions||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||34 Questions||60 minutes|
CAT Admit Card 2021:
After CAT online registration over, all aspirants are able to download CAT Exam Admit Card from here. The department will release the CAT Permission letter last week of October 2021. Candidates need to enter necessary details like Registration ID and Date of birth to get the CAT Call Letter.
CAT Answer Key 2021:
The Indian Institutes of Management shall issue the official CAT Exam Anwer key after 10 days of the examination. All candidates will search the provisional CAT Exam Solution from the same day of the test. Therefore our team is providing the unofficial CAT Exam Answer Key which prepared by various coaching institutes.
IIM CAT November 2021 Summary:
CAT 2020 will be held on Sunday, November 28th, 2021. Detailed notification for CAT 2021 also released in July. We have provided all the latest and useful details for filling CAT 2021 Application form. If you have any query then you can ask by putting the comment here. We feel pleasure to solve your problem quickly.