Bihar SHSB CHO 2100 Recruitment 2021, State Health Society of Bihar has invited Community Health Officer 2100 Vacancies 2021, Candidates may apply before 29th July 2021, SHEB CHO Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process at-http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/
Online Applications are being invited by the State Health Society of Bihar from the candidates of GNM or B.Sc. Nursing (Working or Fresher). The candidates who are willing to serve the community can apply for the “Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission” Course is for 6 months for the sessions July 2021 & January 2022.
The course is NHM’s initiatives’ part for strengthening sub-centers as the Health and Wellness Centres so that the implementation of public health programs can be improved. Also, comprehensive PHC service delivery can be enabled through this initiative which includes prevention of disease & promotion of health. The candidates will be posted at “H and WCs” as CHOs after they complete this course. IGNOU will run this course.
SHSB Bihar CHO Bharti Summary 2021
A remuneration of 25000 rupees will be provided per month to the candidates who will join as Community Health Officers under the SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021. They will also receive an incentive of 15000 rupees measured against indicators subject to NHM’s approval.
Important Dates & Links:
|Start date & time of applying online and paying fees||July 16, 2021, from 10 a.m.|
|Last date & time of applying online and paying fees||July 29, 2021, till 6 p.m.|
|Notification Link||SHSB Bihar CHO Notification 2021|
|Apply Online Form||Click here for CHO Online Form 2021|
Bihar SHSB Community Health Officer Vacancy Details:
|14||Total||2100 (1050 for each July 2021 & January 2022 session)|
Note- The competent authority might make changes in the category-wise vacancies or cancel the positions without assigning a reason for it.
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar SHSB CHO Bharti 2021:
The eligibility criteria for applying under the SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 has been provided below-
- The candidates should be working as regular staff nurse, GNM or B.Sc. Nursing under Bihar Government or they should be working as contractual staff nurse, GNM or B.Sc. Nursing under Bihar Government or they should be fresher in GNM or B.Sc. Nursing.
- They should have completed GNM or B.Sc. Nursing from an institution or nursing school which have been recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or Health Department of the Bihar Government, or any State Nursing Council.
- They must also have permanent registration from the Nursing Council (Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council or BNRC, Patna).
- Before joining as a CHO, they must also have permanent registration from Patna’s BNRC.
SHSB CHO Recruitment Age Limit:
The category-wise age limit for applying for the SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 is as follows-
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||EWS and UR (Males)||21 Years||42 Years|
|2||SC and ST||21 Years||47 Years|
|3||BC and MBC||21 Years||45 Years|
|4||EWS and UR (Females)||21 Years||45 Years|
Age relaxation of 10 years will be provided to the Divine Body candidates.
Application Fee for Community Health Officer Post:
- The candidates belonging to UR, MBC, EWS and BC categories will have to pay an application fee of 500 rupees whereas the application fee will be of 250 rupees for the SC or ST residents of Bihar, all category Divine Body candidates & female candidates.
- The payment of application fee can be done by the candidates via online mode.
Bihar SHSB CHO Bharti other details:
Some other details related to the SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 are-
- The applications can be submitted by the interested & eligible candidates at the website statehealthsocietybihar.org, which is the official website of SHSB.
- The reference date for computing qualification, age, etc. will be July 1, 2021.
- The Nursing Council Registration Certificate must be produced by the candidates during the process of document verification.
- The details about all the eligibility criteria and other related details about the SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 can be availed from the official website of SHSB, that is, statehealthsocietybihar.org.
- The candidates will be finally selected on the basis of merit and vacancies (category-wise), thus getting shortlisted for selection process will not guarantee the employment.
The candidates can contact at the number 0612-2280935 in case they have any query.