Bihar GDS 1940 Recruitment 2021, Bihar Postal Circle has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak 1940 vacancies, Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak online from 30 June to 14 July 2021 at-https://appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
Latest Update-30 June 2021-:Bihar circle Registration & Submission of online application extended from 30.06.2021 to 14.07.2021. Candidates can apply from the link given below before the last date.
India Posts has issued a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak in the Bihar Postal Circle.10th pass candidates can apply for Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 on the official website of India Posts, starting April 27, 2021. The deadline to apply for Bihar GDS is 14 July, 2021.
Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Monghyr, Nalanda, Nawadha, Purnea, Saharsa, RMS NB DIVISION, RMS C DIVISION, Samastipur, Darbhanga, and other districts in Bihar have a total of 1940 vacancies.
- 1 Bihar GDS Bharti Important Details :
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bihar GDS Post 2021
- 1.2 Selection procedure for Bihar GDS Bharti 2021
- 1.3 Application Fee for Bihar GDS Post 2021
- 1.3.1 How to Apply for Bihar GDS Bharti 2021
- 1.3.2 Frequently Asked Question
Bihar GDS Bharti Important Details :
|Name of Post||Bihar GDS|
|Name of Organization||Indian Post|
|Postal Circle Name||Bihar Postal Circle|
|Name of the post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of Vacancies||1940 posts|
|Age limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Application Start Date||27-04-2021|
|Last date of application||14-07-2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar GDS Post 2021
Age limit :
18 to 40 years old (Age relaxation for reserved categories according to government regulations.) For the EWS Category, there is no age relaxation.)
Educational Qualification :
- A mandatory educational qualification for all accepted categories of Gramin Dak Sevak is a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any approved Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India.
- Knowledge of the local language is needed.
- The candidate must have learned the local language at least up to 10th grade [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the Constitution of India’s 8th schedule.
Detail of Vacancy and Pay Scale :
GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak ) – Total 1940 Posts.
|PWD – DE||2|
Pay Scale of GDS Bharti 2021 :
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-|
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 12,000/-|
Selection procedure for Bihar GDS Bharti 2021
Candidates will be chosen based on an automatically created merit list generated according to the rules based on the candidates’ online applications.
Application Fee for Bihar GDS Post 2021
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- All-female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST, and all PwD – No Fee
How to Apply for Bihar GDS Bharti 2021
Visit Official Website
Official website for Bihar GDS is https://appost.in/gdsonline/
Search for Recruitment Notification
Search Bihar GDS Notification link
Click on the notification. Open registration.
Fill all the details.
Fill all the required Details
Recheck and Submit it.
Print the application.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Bihar post office vacancy 2021 last date ?
The last date of application for Bihar post office is 14-07-2021
What is Bihar GDS Salary ?
The Salary Ranges From Rs. 10,000/- To Rs. 14,500/-
What is the eligibility for Bihar gds recruitment
10th pass candidate can apply for the posts of Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak
On the basis of which the candidate will be selected in Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment.
Selection for the posts of GDS in Bihar Postal Circle will be done on the basis of merit.