Bihar School Examination Board has declared 12th Scrutiny Result 2020, Students can check Bihar XII Scrutiny Result on the official website, BSEB Bihar 12th Scrutiny Name Wise Result at-www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
Bihar 12th scrutiny results have been declared on 29th of June 2020. The Bihar School Examination Board, which also stands for BSEB, has released their class 12th board’s results on the 24th of March.
The students who were unhappy or unsatisfied with their results have applied for a scrutiny check. The Bihar school Examination Board has declared that almost all answer copies scrutiny has been done and the class 12th scrutiny results are available now.
|SBTE Bihar Result 2020-||Bihar ITICAT Result 2020|
|Bihar Board 10th Result 2020||Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Result 2020|
The interested students, who were eagerly waiting for revaluation of their marks, can check their mark sheet online by using the official portal, which is available in their official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
The BSEB has accepted the fact that due to the COVID19 pandemic and due to lockdown scenario, there was a delay in the process. But now, everything has been finalized and the process of rechecking is now completed and the results have also been declared.
The Bihar 12th scrutiny for Arts, science, and commerce was conducted by the BSEB. The BSEB or Bihar School Examination Board, which was established in the year 1952 is the board authority that regulates the Metric and Intermediate examination in Bihar.
More than 13 lakhs students have registered themselves under the Bihar School Examination Board under the stream of Science, Commerce, and Arts in intermediate exam level. The BSEB conducts annual exams for all regular and Private Students in the month of March every year.
The BSEB has already declared their class 12th result on the 24th of March 2020. The class 12th board examination was conducted in the month of February, 2020.
The students, who have appeared for the examination can check their results from the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. This year 79.76% of the students have cleared the board examination.
To check their results the students have to go to the official website and open the portal. The students are required to enter their roll number or name to check the result. If the students want, they can also take a print out of the result for future use.
There is some valuable information included in this article. So, if you want to know all this information, then you need to read the entire article thoroughly.
- 1 Some important information about Results:
Some important information about Results:
This year after the release of the 12th class results in the month of May 2020 many students were unsatisfied and were left devastated by their results. The Bihar School Examination Board or BSEB gave the student a chance to revaluate their exam paper by this process of Bihar 12th scrutiny for Arts, science, and Commerce.
The students, who were unsatisfied, have applied for revaluation or scrutiny. The process for application of scrutiny is mainly an online form that is present in the official website of BSEB.
The board also clarified that this year a lot of students were unsatisfied with their marks as they received a total application from 8 to 9 lakhs students for revaluation.
The results for the Bihar 12th scrutiny have been officially declared now. The BSEB has said that almost 80.44% of students have cleared the exam this year including 93.02% from commerce, 76.5% from Arts, and 81% from science.
However the Bihar School Examination Board has informed the students that after Bihar 12th scrutiny their marks may increase or decrease or remain the same.
Important dates for Bihar 12th scrutiny:
Every year metric and intermediate examination in the state of Bihar is conducted by the Authority body BSEB or Bihar School Examination Board. The scrutiny is also conducted by the BSEB.
The important dates related to the declaration of Bihar 12th scrutiny for Arts, science, and commerce results and other events are as follows
The class 12th exams were held between 3rd of February 2020 to 13th February 2020
Date of release of class 12th results 24th March 2020.
Application for class 12th scrutiny on 8th of May 2020
Last day for application of scrutiny form is on the 25th of May 2020.
Class 12th scrutiny results declared on the 29th of June 2020.
The students who have already submitted their scrutiny application for revaluation of their class 12th board’s results and now want to check their new result must have only the following documents mentioned below.
- Application ID
- Registration number
- Roll number
Only these documents will be required to check their new mark sheet online. After checking the results the students can also download the new mark sheet for future use.
How to apply for Scrutiny:
The students who are unsatisfied with their intermediate board results and want to apply for Bihar 12th scrutiny can follow the few basic steps to apply for revaluation of their class 12th marks.
- Firstly, the students need to navigate the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in of the BSEB and open the portal to fill up the application form for scrutiny for any subject of their choice in the stream Arts, Science and Commerce.
- The students have to pay a sum of Rs 70 and some extra charges for revaluation of each subject. The number of papers that the students want to revaluate is up to their choice but after revaluation, the marks can be increased or decreased or even remain unchanged. So it is requested to the students and parents take the decision carefully and apply only if they are sure about it.
- The students have to fill only a single form for one or more than one subject.
- A certain date will be mentioned by the bank in the form to deposit the fee and to submit the form. After that particular date, neither the bank nor the portal will accept any more application.
Procedure to check the scrutiny result:
The students who have already applied for the Bihar 12th scrutiny for their class 12th board’s examination under BSEB can now check their results online. The Bihar 12th scrutiny results have been declared already on 29th of June, 2020 by the BSEB. To check their new evaluated results the students need to follow the basic steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, the student must visit the official website of BSEB or Bihar School Education Board which is biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- The students are then required to select the Scrutiny E xam Result 2020.
- The students must click on the Intermediate Scrutiny Result link.
- After clicking on the link, a page will appear. The students are required to fill all the details asked and cross check it to avoid any mistake. After everything is done the student must click the submit button.
- The students must take a print out of the mark sheet for any future reference.
How to download the mark sheet:
- Firstly the student needs to visit the official website of the Bihar board where they can open and view their new scrutiny results
- Next, click on the view scrutiny result option. A new page will appear where the students have to fill their registration number and roll number
- After filling in all the details, the new Bihar 12th scrutiny result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now the students can click the download button to download and save the result page.
- The student can also take a print out of the new document as it will be helpful for future use.
The students must not panic in this tense moment.
After downloading the results the students must set their next goal in life and apply for further studies in their respective field of interest. The class 12 or intermediate mark sheet is a very important document and essential for admission in colleges. Thus it is advised to keep the mark sheet with utmost care. All the best to all the students for their result.
Hope you like this article. If you have any query regarding this article, please feel free to comment us into the comment box. We will try to reply you as soon as possible.
FAQs for Bihar 12th Scrutiny Result 2020.
The Scrutiny is conducted by the BSEB or Bihar School Examination Board.
The Bihar class 12th scrutiny result was declared on the 29 of June 2020.
The fee for class 12th scrutiny application is Rs 70 per paper
There are no such eligibility criteria for application for scrutiny. The students who were unsatisfied with their class 12th board results can apply for scrutiny to revaluate their marks.
The students can check theirscrutinyresults on the official website of BSEB or Bihar School Examination Board.
The official website for Bihar School Examination Board is www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
The students can apply for all the papers in all three streams that is arts stream, commerce stream and science stream.
Yes the students can download their scrutinyresults. The students just need to click the download button on the screen after opening their scrutiny result.
The students must apply for higher studies in colleges in their field of interest.