Bhoomi Karnataka Online– Check out RTC online, Land Record, Pahani Report, Pani and new registration on portal i.e. landrecords.karnataka.gov.in & rtc.karnataka.gov.in
As we all know that this is an era of technology and everyone is following the same trend so to keep this in mind Karnataka state govt. has started Bhoomi online land record project for managing land records. This project was introduced by the Karnataka govt. in the year 2000.
Through this, the people of Karnataka will be able to check their records of land by online mode which is a great facility for the citizens of Karnataka. No one is required to visit the govt. offices any more to check their land records, it will save their valuable time. (RS 5000) Karnataka Driver Scheme Registration 2021)
While sitting at one place a person can check the entire information about his land. In this article, we will cover the important guidance step by step related to the Bhoomi online record system. (KARHFW Recruitment 2021)
- 1 OFFICIAL DETAILS OF BHOOMI KARNATAKA
- 1.1 PORTAL BHOOMI BENEFITS: KARNATAKA ONLINE LAND RECORD
- 1.2 FARMERS BENEFITS FROM BHOOMI PORTAL
- 1.3 BHOOMI PORTAL SERVICES
- 1.4 PROCEDURE TO REGISTER AT THE BHOOMI PORTAL
- 1.5 KARNATAKA LAND ONLINE RECORD TO VIEW
- 1.6 LAND ONLINE REGISTER FOR BHOOMI KARNATAKA
- 1.7 INFORMATION ABOUT RTC
- 1.8 PROCEDURE TO ACCESS REVENUE MAP ON BHOOMI ONLINE |SSLR
- 1.9 To Extract Mutation Report in Bhoomi Portal
- 1.10 Check Mutation Report Status
- 1.11 MAP OF REVENUE
- 1.12 THE FEES AND CHARGES OF KARNATAKA LAND DOCUMENTS
OFFICIAL DETAILS OF BHOOMI KARNATAKA
|Address 1:||Director (Bhoomi & UPOR) Bhoomi Monitoring Cell, SSLR Building, K.R. Circle Bangalore – 560001|
|Address 2:||Special Deputy Commissioner Bhoomi Monitoring Cell, SSLR Building, K.R. Circle Bangalore – 560001|
|Email ID:||Bhoomi @karnataka.gov.in|
|Phone Number:||080-22113255/ 8277864065/8277864069/8277864067(call from 10:00 AM TO 05:30PM)|
PORTAL BHOOMI BENEFITS: KARNATAKA ONLINE LAND RECORD
The revenue department of Karnataka state has designed this Bhoomi RTC Portal. The main aim of the Bhoomi Portal is to cover all the entire information of all land records of Karnataka that can be processed by computer at one place. (Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2021)
Submission or withdrawal of a person’s documents related to land in Karnataka State can be done at Bhoomi Portal. Citizens and farmers look at all the parts of amounts related to land with the aid of an online system. Karnataka govt.has started 175 taluks Bhoomi offices , and 6,000 Gram Panchayats in the state to help the farmers (Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021)
FARMERS BENEFITS FROM BHOOMI PORTAL
Services provided for farmers to get the benefit of valuable documents from Bhoomi Portal such as:
- To apply for loans or any other purposes farmer’s land records copy can be used in future.
- After submitting the plot number or the name of the land owner, the RTC copy will be easily available to the farmer
- The request of mutation can be used by farmers to adjust land records in two situations that are sale or inheritance of a land
- Crop data can be used in the RTC to insure crops or claim insurance.
- farmers get access to check the application status of mutation requests
- A farmer gets another facility that he can submit documents of land dispute in the court regarding land related disputes if required.
At the Taluk level a farmer can request another inspector to complete the request if a revenue officer fails to process the mutation request of a farmer in 50 days (SBI Bank एसबीआई के खाता धारक एक क्लिक से देखे)
BHOOMI PORTAL SERVICES
list of services Government Karnataka has arranged for their citizens and farmers:
- Kodagu Disaster Rescue
- i-Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (i-RTC)
- Mutation Register
- RTC Information
- Revenue Maps
- Mutation Status
- Mutation Extract
- Registration of Citizen
- Citizen Login
- XML verification of RTC
- Register of Dispute Cases
- List of New Taluks
PROCEDURE TO REGISTER AT THE BHOOMI PORTAL
If a person wants to register at Bhoomi Portal then he has to follow these simple steps:
Step 1: At the very first, the applicants have to Visit the official Bhoomi website that is officially created to register for a person.
Step 2: Secondly the button ”create account” presents on the homepage is needed to be clicked by a person to register himself.
Next Step 3: A person is needed to fill all his details which is needed to register at Bhoomi portal then Captcha Code will be appeared on the screen that will also be needed to be filled up.
Step 4: Final step to register, click on ‘Sign Up/Submit’ at the Bhoomi Portal.
KARNATAKA LAND ONLINE RECORD TO VIEW
- Step.1: First a Person needs to log in to the official Bhoomi Land Record website
- Step.2: Then person needs to Click on ‘View RTC and MR’
- Step.3: A new page will be appeared on screen which will request a person to fill his information
- Step.4: A person needs to fill the information according to his requirements
- Step.5: then click on ‘Fetch Details’
- Step.6: All the details of land will be available to the person who will fill the form.
LAND ONLINE REGISTER FOR BHOOMI KARNATAKA
Few steps registering land in Bangalore:
- A person needs to buy stamp paper and all the documents and also should keep all those in hand
- A person needs to submit the documents to the Sub-Registrar in charge of a particular jurisdiction
- The person needs to pay the fee for the registration of the land after validating the documents by the officers.
- Then the person receives a receipt
- The photograph of the person is taken on the spot
- There is a person who is a witness to the verbal consent of the buyer and the seller so that no one cheats on one another.
- A unique registration number is provided to the document of the buyer after the document is registered
- The information of the rural land sale is passed to the Patwari after the registration process of the land to enter the entries in the Jamabandi register, which is the Record of Rights.
INFORMATION ABOUT RTC
The RTC stands for Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops. It is also called as Pahani. It is considered as a vital land record in Karnataka which is issued at the name of the current land owner.
The RTC is issued in terms of acres/hectares for village lands and Tahsildar/Deputy Tahsildar signs the record of lands. An entire owner’s details and land details are present on the document such as:
- Information about the land owner
- Identification of soil type
- Type of land
- Crops grown on the land
- Area of the Land
- Water Rate i.e. how much of water is to be utilised to keep the land
- Commercial, agricultural and non-agricultural residential flood area
- Nature of possession
- Liabilities such as bank loans on the land
STEPS TO CHECK RTC ONLINE FROM BHOOMI
- Step.1: A person needs to log in the official website of Bhoomi
- Step.2: A person will see the option of ‘View RTC and MR’ click on that option
- And Step.3: A new page which will be appeared on the screen which will request the person to fill in the information
- Step.4: A person fill the information according to his requirements
- And Step.5: Finally, A person needs to click on ‘Fetch Details’
- Step.6: Entire RTC details will be available on the person’s screen
RTC ONLINE IN BHOOMI PORTAL
- Step 1: A person needs to Visit the Karnataka Online Land records at the Bhoomi official website
- Step 2: Then a person needs to Click on ‘i-RTC’ icon under the Bhoomi Services section to redirect the person to the ‘i-Wallet Services’ home page under the Bhoomi services section
- And Step 3: Person needs to enter his User ID, Password and the Captcha code and then the person is able to ‘Log in’ to redirect himself to the online RTC records portal
- Step 4: A person needs to choose from the ‘Current Year’ or ‘Old Year’ options available on the webpage. Then the person has to Select all his details like District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, and Survey Number.
- Step 5: To redirect the page to the land record document a person is needed to press the Fetch Details option on the screen.
PROCEDURE TO VIEW THE RTC FORM 16 ONLINE
- Step 1: A Person needs to check Karnataka online land record website
- And Step 2: Then the person needs to fill the necessary inputs such as the District, Taluk, Hobli, Village and Survey Number.
- Step 3: To gain the access to RTC Form 16, a person has to press the Fetch Details on the screen.
PROCEDURE TO ACCESS REVENUE MAP ON BHOOMI ONLINE |SSLR
When a person enters basic information about the property, the revenue map can be accessed by the person. After posting that, a person can simply download the file of PDF that corresponds to the village that the person wants to view. An access will be given to the revenue map.
MUTATION OF PROPERTY
A procedure that is involved in transferring the title ownership of the concerned property from one individual to another is known as Mutation of property
For applying the procedure of mutation a person needs to visit the Kiosk centre and submit the concerned documents that belong to land along with the mutation application. To know the status of his mutation application an acknowledgment number will be provided by the centre to the person for further use.
To Extract Mutation Report in Bhoomi Portal
- Step 1: A person needs to Visit the Bhoomi homepage then the option of ‘View RTC and MR’ appears on his screen under Bhoomi services to redirect his mutation report webpage.
- And Step 2: To check his Mutation Status a person needs to press the option of Mutation Report(MR)
- Step 3: A person needs to fill his details that are asked by the computer like the district name, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey Number, Surnoc Number, and Hissa Number. When the person has entered all the details, has to click on ‘Fetch Details’, which will be appeared on his screen.
- Step 4: The details of the person which is entered by him will be displayed on the page about the Mutation data
Check Mutation Report Status
- Step 1: The person needs to go to the Bhoomi Karnataka homepage and then click on the ‘View RTC and MR’ option under the Bhoomi services section.
- Step 2: A person will be able to see ‘Mutation Status’ on the computer
- And Step 3: Press on ‘Fetch Details’ to see the Mutation Application Status after filling District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey number, Surnoc number and Hissa number whic will redirect the person’s ‘Bhoomi Online Mutation Status’
MAP OF REVENUE
Details like the area and division of the concerned land are contained by the revenue map in the form of a map.
Procedure to Get Revenue Maps for Your Land Online
Step 1: First a person needs to go to Bhoomi Karnataka homepage and then has to press the option of ‘Revenue Maps’.
- And Step 2: A person is needed to complete the details asked by the computer like District, Taluk, Hobli, Type of Map and then press the button of search.
- Step 3: Finally the person needs to Click on the ‘PDF’ icon to view the revenue map of the concerned land
TO VIEW DISPUTE CASE REPORTS ONLINE
- Step 1: The person has to visit the homepage of Bhoomi Dispute Case Reports.
- Step 2: The person needs to choose the District and Taluk. Then Click on the ‘Get Report’ to see the Land Dispute Case Report.
THE FEES AND CHARGES OF KARNATAKA LAND DOCUMENTS
Land-related documents like RTC, Mutation Status, Tippan and Mutation Reports are allowed to be accessed by the portal, these lands are spread at Kiosk Centres throughout the state.
To submit the application along with a nominal user fee to receive land related documents a person can visit Land Records (LR) Kiosk which is the nearest to the person’s place. Charges of the document for Tippan , Mutation Status, Mutation Exact is Rs.15 and the charges for Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (RTC) is RS.10.