The school Education board will issue Assam TET Notification for Secondary & Higher Secondary Education. Apply online Assam TET Application Form 2019 here.
Latest Update-25 November 2019-: Assam TET Application form last date at-31 November 2019
Assam TET Application Form 2019: The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan, Assam is going to TET for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The department will soon be released Assam TET notification on its official website. The School education department will be conducted the “Assam Teacher Eligibility Test” in October month. Eligible candidates may apply online for Assistant Teacher, Associate Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher and Classical Teacher vacancies. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online for Assam TET 2019 through online mode. Before filling Assam TET Application Form 2019, contenders must check full eligibility criteria and be applying instruction.
The Government of Assam recruits eligible candidates for teaching vacancies through Teacher eligibility test. Board will announce Graduate teacher Bharti and qualify candidates will apply for Lower Primary Teacher and Upper primary teacher. You must submit the ATET 2019 application form before waiting for the last date.
Assam TET Application Form 2019, RMSA TET Exam Notification:
Candidates should know that the validity of the TET certificates has been extended up to 5 years from 2 years for Teacher Eligibility Test for Secondary, Higher Secondary and Madrassa Education. Recently board conducted the TET entrance exam for graduate teachers for Hindi and Sanskrit subjects.
For selection and qualifying status, candidates have undergone paper-I and Paper-II. Examinees have to secure minimum passing marks from their respective papers. We are uploading whole information regarding Assam TET 2019 application form such as Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, selection process and how to apply online, etc in this article.
Assam TET 2019 Details:
- Department Name: Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan, Assam
- Exam Name: Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Total Vacancies: Update Soon
- Post Name: lower Primary and upper Primary teacher
- Job Category: Teaching Jobs
- Job Location: Assam
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: rmsaassam.in
Assam TET Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Lower Primary Teacher: Candidates must have 50% of marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP- TET/CTET and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutions.
Upper Primary Teacher: Candidates should have graduation with at least 50% marks from UGC recognized University with UPTET/CTET and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) from recognized institutes or University.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be 18 to 43 years old as on last date application form. The age relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC/ST/ST Y PH candidates for another 5 years as per government of Assam.
Application Fee: Refer official notification for more details
Assam TET 2019 Application Form
In the Assam TET 2019 exam, a huge number of applicants will have appeared. The exam will be valid for next 7 years for any third-grade teacher post in the Assam State. Without clearing Assam TET, they will not able for teacher exam. So, candidates can hard work for the TET exam and get the best marks in the exam. In the exam, two papers will consist of paper 1st and paper 2nd. More details regarding Assam Teacher vacancy 2019 they can check below.
- Candidates visit the official website rmsaassam.in
- At the home page, Select TET option and open the desired TET Exam i.e. Secondary & Higher Secondary.
- Click on TET notification and read it carefully
- Check Applying instructions and other eligibility criteria
- If you meet to all eligible conditions then you can apply online for Assam TET 2019
- Fill the application form with correct details regard with Personal and academic
- Upload all necessary documents and photograph & Signature
- Click on submit button and save the application
Assam TET Important Dates:
- Starting date of online application form: November 2019
- The last date to submit Assam TET online form:30 November 2019
- Last date to pay the application fee: 30 November 2019
- Date of releasing Assam TET Admit Card: Release shortly
- Assam TET Exam Date: Release Soon
Assam TET Exam Pattern:
|Subject name||Max Marks|
RMSA TET Notification
Candidates may visit the official website for more details about Assam TET 2019. Aspirants can subscribe us at free of cost to get latest updated about recent RMSA Assam TET Application Form 2019, Assam TET 2019 Syllabus and Assam TET Previous Year Question Paper etc. Best of Luck…