The process for applying for the Assam Special TET 2021 has been started. So, the candidates who are interested in applying can apply online by visiting the website “ssa.assam.gov.in“. The last date for applying is 30th January 2021.
The candidates who will qualify for the examination will be recruited as the teachers of primary classes, that is, they will teach the students of class 1 to class 5.
The examination for the recruitment will take place on 28th February 2021 for the contractual employees who are at present working under the various interventions of the Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam. The admit card for the Assam Special TET 2021 will be available for downloading from 10th February 2021 onwards.
The candidates must have passed class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks or a 2-year diploma with a Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree in the elementary education for being eligible to appear in the examination.
The exam will comprise of total 150 marks. The candidates who will score 60% marks in the examination will qualify for the examination, in the case of the candidates of the reserved categories, they require to score 55% marks in the examination to get qualified.
The visually impaired candidates will be given an additional time of 20 minutes to complete the examination than the time that will be given to the other candidates.
The application fees for the candidates of unreserved category is Rs.500, and the application fees for the candidates of reserved category is Rs.300.
The candidates can apply for the Assam Special TET 2021 by following the procedure given below-
- The candidates should visit the official website “ssa.assam.gov.in” & https://cetcell.net/TET_Contract_2021/?r.
- Then, they should click on the “Online Application for Special TET” link.
- After that, they must carefully read the instruction mail after downloading it.
- Next, they must upload their photograph, signature, and professional results.
- After that, they should make the payment of the application fees.
- Finally, they must take a print out of the application form after downloading it.