Assam SLET Application Form 2020- Check Assam State Eligibility Test Dates, Assam SLET 2020 Notification, Important Dates, Fill Assam SET online Application form http://sletne.org/
Assam SLET 2020 Notification- The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is going to “Assam State Level Eligibility Test 2020”. Eligible and qualified candidates will able to take admission for Assistant Professor of Humanities and Social Science subjects. The CSIR has been conducting the eligibility test for lectureship in the science subjects.
The notification Assam SLET Application Form 2020 has started will be soon on the official website. At the time of Assam SET 2020 online registration, you must have a valid E-Mail ID and mobile number.
Before apply online for Assam SLET Exam 2020, candidates must check Assam SET notification carefully. Aspirants may submit the Assam SLET Application Form 2020 on or before the last date.
More details NESLET Exam such as SET test schedule, Age limit, education qualification, selection process and how to fill Assam SLET 2020 application form are given below here.
- 1 Assam SLET Application Form 2020- Assam SET Exam Notification
Assam SLET Application Form 2020- Assam SET Exam Notification
Assam SET Application form 2020 can be filled and submitted by eligible aspirants. State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) will consider applications of all such applicants who have entered correct data in the Assam SLET Application form 2020 and submitted it on or before the last date.
Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for Assam SLET 2020. Get here complete details of the Assam SLET 2020 Application form. In response to this, many States opted to conduct their own test i.e. State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for Asst. Professor.
Similarly, a proposal was put forward for constituting the North East State Level Eligibility Test (NESLET) 2020 to conduct such a test for the aspirant candidates of the North Eastern Region.
Assam SET 2020 Exam Details
|Department Name||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Exam Date||Assam State Level Eligibility Test 2020|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor of Humanities and Social Science subjects|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Assam SLET Exam Date||March 2020|
|Assam SET Notification release date||November 2020|
|Last date to submit Assam SLET Application form 2020||December 2020|
Assam SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification- Any Indian National who has secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
However, the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD Category, the Other Backward Classes belonging to non-creamy layer who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master degree or equivalent examination are eligible to appear in the Test.
- Reserved category applicants must secure at least 50% marks in Master Degree or equivalent Exam.
- Candidates who are Final (or 4th Semester) of their Master Degree Examination are also eligible to appear in this examination.
- Applicants must get the Master Degree within two years from the date of the concerned SET result with required percentage of marks failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- There is no upper age limit.
Assam State Eligibility Test 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to deposit Rs 400/- as application charges through specified mode.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates- Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For PWD candidates – Rs. 400/-
Assam SET Exam 2020 Important Dates
- Assam SET Notification date-
- Start date to apply online for Assam SLET-
- The last date to submit the Assam SLET Application Form 2020-
- Date of release ASLET Entrance test-
- Assam SLET Exam Date-
How to fill Assam SLET 2020 Application Form, NESLET Online Registration
Candidates seeking admission to the test must apply online for Assam State Eligibility Test. Before applying online, applicants should keep the scan copy of his/her Marksheet, relevant certificate, passport sized colored photograph and signature ready. A candidate seeking admission to the test must apply online through website www.sletneonline.co.in
- First candidates visit the official website
- Click on Assam SET notification read carefully
- Open the Assam SLET Application Form 2020
- Fill personal and academic details in the right manner
- Upload all necessary certificates like photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee through specified mode
- Click on submit button and Save the Assam SET online form
- Take a print out of application form for further use
Apply Online Assam SET 2020
Assam SET Exam pattern 2020
Next State Eligibility Test (SET), 2020 conducted by the State Level Eligibility Test Commission, Assam will be held will be soon (Sunday) in all the University Centres of N.E States.
The Test will consist of two papers. All the two papers will have only objective type questions of the following forms Multiple Choice, Matching, Assertion and Reasoning and True and False.
|Section||Paper||Maximum Marks||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|First Session||Paper I||100||60 (50 questions are compulsory)||75 Minutes|
|Second Session||Paper III||150||75||150 Minutes|
Aspirants may get more details related to Assam SLET Application Form 2020 through Official Link. Dear visitors keep in touch with this web portal for getting more information related to Assam SLET result, admit card, etc.