Arunachal Pradesh TET Notification 2021, Education Department of Arunachal Pradesh will be soon released TET Notification 2021, Candidates can check Arunachal Pradesh TET Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit, Arunachal Pradesh TET web portal-http://www.arpedu.in/
The Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department will publish the notification for the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP-TET 2021) on their official website. The Advanced Placement Teacher Eligibility Test (AP-TET) is a state-level teacher eligibility test.
Every year, the Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education organizes a Teacher Eligibility Test for candidates seeking teacher employment in the state’s various government schools. Applicants, you can get details about the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2021 Application Form Notification, such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, and Answer Key.
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2021 Details :
- 1.1 Arunachal Pradesh-TET Application form 2021 Important details :
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2021 :
- 1.3 For Upper Primary teacher :
- 1.4 Application Form Fee Structure :
- 1.5 How to fill application Form of Arunachal Pradesh-TET
- 1.6 Visit Official Website.
- 1.7 Go to “Notification Section”
- 1.8 Fill all the Details
- 1.9 Upload the Documents
- 1.10 Pay the Application Fee
- 1.11 Print it out
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2021 Details :
|Name of Exam||Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Conducting Body||Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department|
|Exam Level||State level|
|No. of paper||Paper I & Paper Ii|
|Job Type||Govt Teacher Job Within the State|
Applicants who plan to apply for the AP-TET 2021 Application Form must return to this page on a regular basis. Candidates will be selected based on their written test results. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling out the AP-TET Application Form. Fill out the Arunachal TET Application Form 2021 if you want to become a teacher in Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh-TET Application form 2021 Important details :
|Arunachal Pradesh TET 2021 Notification Date||May 2021|
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st Week of May 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd Week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||2nd Week of June 2021|
|Admit card||1st Week of June 2021|
|Result Date||July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2021 :
Age limit –
- For Paper I the maximum age limit is 28 years.
- For Paper II the maximum age limit is 33 years.
Educational Qualification –
For Primary Teacher :
- Candidates must have a 50 percent grade average in senior secondary school and a two-year elementary education diploma.
- Applicants must have completed Senior Secondary School with at least a 50% grade point average and a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education degree.
- Candidates must have a senior secondary school diploma with a minimum of 500/o and a two-year education diploma.
- Aspirants must have completed their high school diploma and a two-year elementary education diploma.
For Upper Primary teacher :
- Candidates must have a high school diploma and a two-year elementary education diploma.
- Aspirants must have completed their high school diploma with a minimum of 50% marks and a one-year bachelor’s degree in education.
- Candidates must have a Senior Secondary School diploma with a minimum of 500/0 and a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education.
- Candidates must have completed a 4-year B.A.-B.Ed/ B.Sc. B.Ed. programme with at least a 50% grade point average.
Application Form Fee Structure :
|General & OBC||Paper I or Paper II||Rs.500|
|General & OBC||both||Rs. 800|
|SC & ST||Paper I or Paper II||Rs. 250|
|SC & ST||both||Rs. 400|
How to fill application Form of Arunachal Pradesh-TET
Visit Official Website.
Official website for Arunachal Pradesh-TET 2021 is http://www.arpedu.in/
Go to “Notification Section”
Find the link of Arunachal Pradesh-TET 2021.
Fill all the Details
Fill all the required details of application form
Upload the Documents
Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature.
Pay the Application Fee
Pay fee with online payment mode. and Submit the form
Print it out
Print the payment receipt and form.