APSSDC Jagananna Fellowship Program 2021, Check APSSDC Jagananna Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria, How to apply for APSSDC Jagananna Fellowship Program Online Registration Form 2021, APSSDC Jagananna Fellowship Program Selection process at [email protected] first
The Jagananna Fellowship Program 2021 has been launched by Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation, that is, APSSDC. Total 15 students will be selected finally for this summer fellowship. A monthly fellowship of 25000 rupees will be given to the selected students. Through this article, we will provide you different information about the fellowship program. Those who are interested to get information about the fellowship must read the full article without skip.
- 1 Information related to the Fellowship:
- 1.1 Important Dates of Jagananna Fellowship Program:
- 1.2 APSSDC Selection Procedure:
- 1.3 Importance of the Fellowship:
- 1.4 Some Frequently Asked Questions for APSSDC
The fellowship will have duration of total 3 months. After that, the fellowship will be conducted via online mode. The fellows need to do work across the below mentioned 5 thematises for studying road map and policy inputs for the implementation-
- Agriculture supply chain & value addition
- Service sector & elderly care
- APSSDC self- revenue generation
- Atmanirbhar Bharat and PLI Scheme
Important Dates of Jagananna Fellowship Program:
Some important dates related to the fellowship program are-
|01||Last date for applying||18th May 2021|
|02||Release of the list of shortlisted candidates||20th May 2021|
|03||Schedule of Interview||21st May 2021 and 22nd May 2021|
|04||Final list of the candidates who will be selected||26th May 2021|
|05||Online Reporting||1st June 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Fellowship Program:
The eligibility criteria for the fellowship program are as follows-
- Graduates from different institutes like IISc, ISB, BITS, IITs, IIMs, NITs, SPAs, and other similar kind of institutions are eligible for this fellowship.
- The students who are still pursuing the aforementioned courses are also eligible.
- Also, the students studying in any international university are also eligible for this fellowship.
APSSDC Selection Procedure:
The candidates will be selected for the fellowship program on the basis of the following procedure-
- The candidates who are interested and eligible for the Jagananna Fellowship Program 2021 must submit their CV (Curriculum Vitae) at https://www.apssdc.in/home/homepage
- After that, the panel will screen and shortlist the applications.
- A panel interview will be organized for the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates who will qualify the interview, will be selected finally. The final list will be uploaded on official website, that is, www.apssdc.in.
- Before onboarding, the document verification of the selected candidates will be held.
- The final decision about the candidates’ selection is in the hands of APSSDC.
Some other details about the fellowship:
Some details about the evaluation of the work of the candidates by the fellowship co-ordinator are given below-
- The fellowship co-ordinator of the APSSDC will monitor and evaluate the progress of the candidates and the work that will be done by all the fellows.
- Total 2 evaluations will be there; one is mid-term evaluation and the other is end term evaluation.
- The mid-term evaluation will take place 30 days after the candidates will join the fellowship.
- The end term evaluation will take place 75 days after the candidates will join the fellowship.
Importance of the Fellowship:
By the time the Jagananna Fellowship Program 2021 will end, the candidates (fellows) will be able of getting fundamental understanding to design evidence-based intervention.
We have tried to provide all the important information related to the fellowship program. Please share your opinions regarding this article with us through your precious comments. For any further query also, you can comment us your query, we will try to provide an answer to your query.
Some Frequently Asked Questions for APSSDC
Who will conduct the fellowship program?
The fellowship program will be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation, viz., APSSDC.
Are all the graduates eligible for this fellowship program?
No, only the graduates from some specific institutions like IISc, BITS, IITs, NITs, IIMs, SPAs, ISB, and other similar kind of institutions and the ones who are studying in any international university are also eligible.
What is the total duration of the Jagananna Fellowship Program 2021?
The total duration of the fellowship program is 3 months.