The APSSB MTS Admit Card 2021 will be released online before 10 days of exam at the official website. Department have not been announced MTS exam date yet. The official website of APSSB is apssb.nic.in
Online applications were invited by the Arunachal Pradesh Government, APSSB, for the recruitment of eligible candidates for various posts. There are a total of 92 vacancies. The application process was started on 10th November 2019 and was ended on 10th December 2019.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam. A notice has also been provided by APSSB regarding re-verification of the details and list of the selected candidates. The candidates will be able to edit their details if required from 19th April 2021 till 3rd May 2021.
|01||Name of the Department||Arunachal Pradesh State Selection Board|
|02||Name of the Post||MTS|
|03||Status of the Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|04||Date of the Examination||To be announced soon|
The candidates will be able to download the APSSB MTS Admit Card by visiting the official website https://www.apssb.nic.in. The candidates will receive an email and a SMS on their registered email ID and mobile number respectively, which will contain the link for downloading the APSSB MTS Admit Card 2021. The candidates must download the admit card by visiting the official website, that is, https://www.apssb.nic.in/, as they will not receive it by post and without it, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Steps to download Admit Card:
The candidates will be able to download the admit card by following the below given steps-
- The candidates must visit the official website https://www.apssb.nic.in/ at first.
- Then, they must click on the link “APSSB MTS Call Letter 2019”.
- After that, they should fill up all the details that will be asked for like, registration number, D.O.B., password, etc.
- After filling up the details, they must click on the button indicating “Submit”.
- Finally, the candidates should download the admit card and then take a print out of it for the examination purpose and further uses.
The candidates will be required to appear in a written exam that will be conducted by APSSB. The examination will consist of total 300 marks and all the questions will be of MCQ type. The exam will have total three sections, viz. GK, English and Mathematics. There will be total 150 questions carrying 2 marks each and each section will consist of 50 questions, that is, each section will comprise of 100 marks.
Pattern of the Examination:
The pattern of the APSSB MTS Examination is as follows-
- The exam will contain total three sections, viz. General Knowledge, General English and Elementary Mathematics and each section will consist of 50 questions.
- There will be total 150 questions carrying 2 marks each in the examination. Thus, the examination will consist of total 300 marks.
- For each incorrect answer given, one-fourth marks will be deducted from the candidates’ marks.
- The total duration of the examination will be 180 minutes (3 hours).
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|