ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020-Acharya Nagarjuna University will issue hall tickets for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Exam postponed) on www.pgcet.anudoa.in.
As per the latest official notification, the ANUPGCET or Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020 will be released by the authorities in the month of September 2020 tentatively. (AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020)
The Hall ticket or Admit card will be available for download on the management’s official website i.e. www.anu.ac.in or www.pgcet.anudoa.in.
The ANUPGCET is a state-level entrance test which is conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur. Through this examination, the students can get admission in various streams of Post Graduate courses (PG Courses) such as M.Sc, MA, M.S.W, M.Com, M.H.R.M, M.Ed, M.PEd, P.O and others. (AP Yuva Nestham Scheme Registration)
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the deadline of the application has also been extended. Earlier, the last date was 20th July 2020. Willing students can apply for the entrance test now. The issue date of the ANUPGCET 2020 Hall Ticket will be announced by the authorities soon. On or after the admit card release date, successfully applied candidates can download it from the official website. (Andhra Pradesh Army Rally Bharti 2020)
In this article, we have mentioned every detail regarding ANUPGCET 2020 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, hall ticket download process, result, counseling procedure and such related topics. If any of you are interested to know all of these details, you are in the right place. Go through the full article with patience. Hope you will find the article helpful. (Telangana TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020)
- 1 Highlights of ANUPGCET Hall ticket:
- 1.1 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.2 Application fee:
- 1.3 Required documents:
- 1.4 Application procedure:
- 1.5 Link for ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020:
- 1.6 Hall Ticket Downloading procedure:
- 1.7 Things to do if you find any difficulty to download the hall ticket:
- 1.8 ANUPGCET Exam pattern:
- 1.9 Test centers:
- 1.10 Exam day instructions:
- 1.11 Result Date of ANUPGCET:
- 1.12 ANUPGCET Counseling process 2020:
- 1.13 Contact details:
- 1.14 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.15 What should I do if I am unable to apply on the official website?
- 1.16 I have forgotten the login password. What should I do?
- 1.17 What will be the actual size of my passport photo along with scanned signature to upload during application process?
- 1.18 What is the perfect timing to call the exam authority?
Highlights of ANUPGCET Hall ticket:
|Article is about||ANUPGCET 2020 Hall ticket|
|Examination name||Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET)|
|Exam Conducted by||the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)|
|Level of examination||State-level|
|Sub-category||Science & Arts entrance examination|
|Mode of the examination||Offline|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Admit card release date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Official website||www.anu.ac.in and www.pgcet.anudoa.in|
In order to apply for the ANUPGCET, every aspirant should meet the eligibility criteria that are prescribed by the authorities of the exam conducting body. (AP Police Recruitment 2020) Here are those eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Only citizens of India are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Domicile: Candidates should be a resident of Telanga State or Andhra Pradesh, and those who have completed their education from institutes of Telanga State or Andhra Pradesh also can apply.
- Academic requirements: Candidates have to complete their graduation from any recognized University are allowed to apply successfully.
- Required percentage: Candidates should secure 50% marks in aggregate.
- Age criteria: The upper age limit for disabled or Minorities or EBC candidates is 30 years, for SC and SC candidates is 34 years.
The candidates, who are willing to apply for the exam, have to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid via online (by using debit card/ credit card/ e-banking) and offline (through Challan) also. The fee structures according to the officials are as follows: (APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2020)
|Reserved candidates (SC/ ST/ PBS/ PH)||Rs.500/-|
Also note that there is a late fee also. Go through the below-mentioned details related to late of the application –
- Application fee without the late fee is Rs.600/-
- Application fee with the late fee is Rs.1100/- (Rs.600/- as application fee + Rs.500/- as late fee).
- Application fee with the tatkal fee is Rs.1600/- (Rs.600/- as application fee + Rs.1000/- as late fee).
The documents that will be required at the time of filling up the application form as well as the time of appearing on the exam are listed below. On the exam day, every candidate must bring these documents along with the hall ticket. Have a look at them.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Graduation certificate
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook.
- Passport-sized photograph.
The application procedure consists of three stages such as online registration, online application and application fee payment. All of the three steps are discussed broadly. All the applicants are advised to follow each of the below-mentioned steps to avoid any problem in the future. Here are the steps:
- Online registration: Before starting the application form fill-up process, every applicant needs to register them on the University’s website first. The online registration steps are as follows:
- First of all, visit any of the official website i.e. www.anu.ac.in or www.pgcet.anudoa.in.
- Then you need to click on the Registration tab.
- There on your screen, you can see a registration form. Fill the form properly. There will be some questions related to your personal details such as name, valid mobile number, e-mail id etc.
- Once you fill them correctly click on “Next”.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP in its proper space.
- After that, click on “Register & Proceed” and then you will be registered successfully. Now you are allowed to fill the application form.
- Online application: After a successful registration, a candidate can proceed to the next step that is the online application process. You may follow the below-mentioned steps.
- After clicking on “Register & Proceed” the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill all the required details without making any mistake. You need to fill academic details, personal details, reservation details etc.
- After properly filling up, go though the declaration and terms & conditions and then tick the boxes.
- The next step is to preview your filled-in application form. If everything is saved and correct, then print your application form. If any mistake found click on “Back to edit option” and edit as per your requirements and then save it.
- Your application will be submitted and you will be able to proceed to the last step which is application fee payment.
- Application fee payment: It is the last step of the ANUPGCET application procedure. The payment can be done through bank challan and online payment option. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- If any candidate want to pay through online, they can use debit or credit card and also internet banking. An SMS will be sent to their registered e-mail id or mobile number in order to complete the payment process.
- If any candidate wishes to pay via challan, then they can visit to the nearby SBI Bank branch, and then should collect the receipt copy. Note that it will take one day to register your application.
Link for ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020:
Admit card or Hall ticket is the most important document of an examination. Every candidate needs to bring it on the exam day along with other required documents.
As per the official notification, the ANUPGCET Hall Ticket will be released by the authorities in September 2020. Applied candidates can download it after getting released. We will notify you as soon as the officials release the notification.
Some necessary information related to the examination as well the candidate will be there on the Hall ticket. The information is as follows –
- Full name of the candidate
- Name of the test
- Name of the exam conducting body
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Exam center’s name and code
- Exam center’s address
- The date and time of the examination.
- Reporting time.
- Roll number of the candidate
- Candidate’s registration number
- Candidate’s gender
- Candidate’s category (Belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC or not)
- Birth date of the candidate
- The time duration of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Board counselor’s signature
- Exam day instructions
All candidates are hereby advised that after getting the Hall ticket, they should check that all those details are there. If any of those will not be there, then you should contact the authority as early as possible.
Hall Ticket Downloading procedure:
Here is the online downloading procedure of ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020. After getting released, applied candidates can download it by using the steps that are mentioned below.
- First, open the official portal of the exam conducting boy or navigate the website www.anu.ac.in or www.pgcet.anudoa.in.
- On the main webpage/ homepage go to the notifications block.
- Then scroll down and search for “Download Admit Card” option. Then click that link.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter login credentials like your registration number and password.
- Enter them and click on “Submit”.
- You can see your hall ticket on the screen. Check all the details.
- If every detail is correct, then click on the “Download & print” option and take a print out for future reference.
You are advised to take an extra hard copy of the Hall ticket to avoid future mistakes.
Things to do if you find any difficulty to download the hall ticket:
In case if any candidate finds difficulty in downloading the ANUPGCET 2020 Hall Ticket then he/ she should immediately contact the Acharya Nagarjuna University authorities. You should follow the below-mentioned instructions –
- You need to write an application highlighting the issue that is confronted while downloading the hall ticket online to the Controller of the examination, ANU.
- You also need to send the application form.
- Candidates are allowed to send the issue application before 5 days of the entrance examination.
ANUPGCET Exam pattern:
Here is the ANUPGCET 2020 exam pattern. Every applicant should be aware of the exam pattern before appearing in the examination. They are as follows:
- Exam mode: The examination will be conducted in offline mode which means using pen & paper.
- Exam duration: The examination is of 90 minutes.
- Total marks: The examination will be of 100 marks.
- Question type: There will be 100 objective type questions.
- Marking scheme: Every correct answer carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking mentioned by the authorities.
- Language: The question will be available in 2 languages – English and Telugu.
The candidates can choose the test centers as per their preference at the time of filling up the application form. Every test center has a center code. Candidates need to mention that specified code along with the name while selecting the test center. They are allowed to choose more than one center. The ANUPGCET test centers will be in –
Exam day instructions:
On the exam day, every candidate needs to follow some rules and regulations. If any candidate doesn’t follow that instruction he/ she might face some serious problem. The instructions are:
- All candidates should bring two hard copies of the ANUPGCET Hall ticket on the exam day.
- Candidates are instructed to paste their passport-sized photograph on both of their Hall ticket hard copies.
- Candidates should give one copy of the hall ticket to the examiner and the other copy should be signed by the invigilator.
- If any discrepancy is found in the exam date, he/ she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Every candidate must bring an identity proof to the examination center.
- Every candidate should bring a blue/ black ballpoint pen in the examination hall.
- Any type of electronic gadget such as calculators, cell phones, watches and others are not allowed in the exam hall
- If any logbooks, written papers found from any candidate, he/ she will be unable to appear the exam.
- All candidates should reach the exam hall within the reporting time.
Result Date of ANUPGCET:
As per the official notification, the ANUPGCET 2020 result will be released in the month of October 2020. Also, note that the date is tentative which means it may get changed. The result will be published on the University’s website. The result will be made completely based upon the candidate’s performance. The rank and the obtained percentage will be on the result. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their result. The steps are –
- Visit the website.
- Then click on “Download Rank Card”.
- Then enter login credentials such as registration number and DOB. After that click on the “Submit” option.
- After clicking, the result will appear on the screen. Check from there. You can download it if you want to.
ANUPGCET Counseling process 2020:
The counseling process will be started some days after the release of the result. Those, whose names are in the rank list will be permitted to participate in the counseling process. Candidates will be offered institutes as per their ranks. The ANUPGCET 2020 counseling process date is not yet declared by the authorities. We will notify you as the official notification get released.
If you have any queries regarding ANUPGCET 2020 you may contact the authorities using the contact details that are mentioned below.
Contact number: 0863-2346171/ 2346138/ 94402588222
Hope you like this article very much. For any query regarding this article or you want to share your opinion regarding this article with us, you can comment on it in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What should I do if I am unable to apply on the official website?
You just need to recheck your network connection, then reload the application page, if you still face the same problem, then please contact the exam authority with help of given contact number in the contact details section.
I have forgotten the login password. What should I do?
If any applicant forget password they can recover it. They only need to go to the login portal on the official website and click on “Forget password” option and the following further steps.
What will be the actual size of my passport photo along with scanned signature to upload during application process?
The size should be under than 150 kb.
Ans. The applicant can call the exam authority between 10 am to 6 pm on the working days.