AIMA MAT 2022 Application Form, MAT 2022 Exam Dates, Admission Procedure, Management Aptitude Test MAT 2022 Notification, Eligibility, MAT Exam 2022 Application Fee, MAT Online Registration, – Management Aptitude Test Online Registration Form
AIMA MAT 2022 Notification: – Hello everyone, good news for all that AIMA MAT Notification released for examination. The All India Management Association will conduct the “Management Aptitude Test 2022” on March 2022 (Paper Based Test) and February 2022 (Computer Based Test).
The contenders who want to get admission into 600 B. School of Management and Allied Programs then fill AIMA MAT 2022 Application Form. The MAT registration process will be operated in both modes i.e. online mode and Offline mode.
Other details regarding this MAT Application Form are given below in this post such as eligibility criteria, important dates, the application process, fee, selection process, admit card & Result. Eligible and qualified aspirants submit the MAT Application Form and complete AIMA MAT 2022 Registration on or before the last date.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA/PGDM and allied programs. Govt of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. You can check complete information for MAT 2022.
- 1 AIMA MAT 2022 Application Form, Check MAT Exam dates:
- 1.1 AIMA MAT 2022 Important Dates
- 1.2 MAT Application Form 2022, Management Aptitude Test Sept Exam Details
- 1.3 AIMA MAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for AIMA MAT Exam 2022
- 1.5 AIMA MAT Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.6 How to apply AIMA MAT 2022, MAT Online Registration?
- 1.7 AIMA MAT Application Form 2022
AIMA MAT 2022 Application Form, Check MAT Exam dates:
MAT December 2022 online Registration has been released now on the official web portal of the department. Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2022) is a national level entrance test. Every year Management Aptitude Test exam is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). The aspirants who are interested in management education can appear for this entrance test.
The Management Aptitude Test examination is held four times a year in the month of February, May, September, and December. Here in this post, we are providing you the detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, important dates, application form fee, Exam Fees, Hall Ticket, MAT 2022 Application Form, exam pattern, and much more.
Management Aptitude Test 2022 Details:
- Conducting Body: All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Name of Test: Management Aptitude Test
- Exam Type: National
- Test category: Post Graduate Exam
- Commonly Known As MAT
- Course Name: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Official Website: aima.in
AIMA MAT 2022 Important Dates
|MAT 2022 Application Form release Date||November 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration for Paper Based Test (PBT)||December 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test (CBT)||February 2022|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||——–|
|Examination date||February 2022|
|Result Release Date||October|
MAT Application Form 2022, Management Aptitude Test Sept Exam Details
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2022) is a highly reputed Entrance Examination organized by India Management Association (AIMA). By qualifying the MAT exam, aspirants become able to get admission MBA/PGDM courses offered by more than 600 B-Schools across India.
|Mode of Test(How to take the test)||Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test|
|Test Date||Paper-Based Test||CBT|
|08th December 2022||14th December If the number of entrants registered for CBT is limited and can be accommodated in a single day;|
AIMA MAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification:- Candidates must have passed the graduation. The contenders who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce, and arts can apply for the exam.
- The contenders who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
- Required Marks:- The contenders who have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates). The NRI contenders can also appear for the test.
- Nationality: Indian national and NRI students are eligible for applying for Management Aptitude Test.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear for the MAT 2022 Application Form. The contenders of any age can appear for this entrance test.
Application Fee for AIMA MAT Exam 2022
- Candidates who want to make register for MAT 2022 have to deposit an amount as MAT registration fees.
- All categories aspirants are required to pay Rs 2650/- (For Both PBT and CBT) and Rs 1550/- for PBT or CBT as application fee.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category candidates.
- The fee can be paid through the following modes: Credit card/debit card, net banking, DD and cash payment.
- The DD will be made in favor of the All India Management Association from any bank.
AIMA MAT Exam Pattern 2022
The MAT examination will be held online as well as offline. The question paper will be totally based on objective type questions of multiple choices. Questions consist of 5 sections comprises a total of 200 questions.
There will be a total of 5 sections in the MAT exam. Candidates have to solve the paper in 2 hours and 30 minutes time duration. Each Correct answer has one mark and 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Question||Exam Time|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
How to apply AIMA MAT 2022, MAT Online Registration?
- First, candidates should confirm your eligibility before apply online for Management Aptitude Test Form.
- If they are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of All India Management Association or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Management Aptitude Test Form if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
MAT Exam Test Centers:
AIMA MAT Application Form 2022
Further information about the “AIMA MAT 2022 Application Form Date” you may go to the official web portal. Please share this information on the social networking site for other users.
Thanks for visit. I wish all of you students the best for your career and your future.” हमारी टीम आप सभी के अपने कैरियर और अपने भविष्य के लिए शुभकामना करती है आप हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे”| अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार की समस्या है इस लेखन से संबंधित तो आप हमे नीचे दिए गये कॉमेंट बॉक्स मे अपना संदेश छोड़ सकते है| हम जल्दी से जल्दी आपकी समस्या का समाधान करेंगे|