AILET Application Form 2023 Registration Process, National Law University Delhi has released AILET 2023 Application Form, Candidates may apply from 7 September to 15 November 2022, How to apply for AILET 2023 Form, AILET Official website link-https://nationallawuniversitydelhi.in/
NLU or the National Law University in Delhi has declared AILET Application Form 2023 on 7th September 2022. Thus, the willing candidates must visit the official website nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. to register and submit their online application form. In this article, we have shared detailed information about AILET Application Form 2023 Registration that can help the candidates to gain adequate details about the registration process.
- 1 Important dates of AILET 2023:
- 1.1 Eligibility criteria for AILET 2023:
- 1.2 AILET 2023 Required documents:
- 1.3 The application process for AILET 2023:
- 1.4 Registration process of AILET 2023:
- 1.5 Application form details:
- 1.6 Registration fee details:
- 1.7 Exam center details:
- 1.8 FAQs for AILET 2023 Application Form:
Important dates of AILET 2023:
|The official release of the notification||August 30, 2022|
|Openings for application forms||September 07, 2022|
|Application form last date||November 15, 2022|
|Release date of admit card||November 22, 2022|
|AILET 2023 exam||December 11, 2022|
|Official website link||https://nationallawuniversitydelhi.in/|
Eligibility criteria for AILET 2023:
The candidates must fulfil specific eligibility criteria mentioned by the particular university. The course for eligibility criteria are:
|Educational Qualification||Candidates are required to pass the 12th class with 45% and 40% of marks are needed for ST and SC candidates.||Candidates should complete their graduation with around 50% marks and 45% of marks are needed for ST and SC candidates.||Candidates must complete their master’s degree in law with 55% marks and, 5% relaxation marks is available for ST/SC/PWD candidates.|
AILET 2023 Required documents:
The applicants should keep the following documents for AILET Application Form 2023:
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet.
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet (if available)
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet (needed for LLM candidates if available)
- Scanned signature (size of the photo should be 1 MB, format -jpeg/ jpg format)
- Passport size photograph containing whitish background (photo size must be less than 1 MB, the format is jpeg/jpg format)
- BPL certificate (if the candidates belong to the BPL category) (the size of the photo is 2MB)
- Latest character certificate.
- Valid mobile number and email address.
- Transfer certificate.
- Relevant category certificate (for ST, SC, J&K, and OBC category).
- Passport (if the candidates belong to a foreign national) (Photo size – 2 MB)
The application process for AILET 2023:
The AILET Application Form 2023 Registration can be done through the below steps.
- For online registration for the application of AILET 2023, candidates should navigate to the official website.
- After that, they should fill up the application form.
- Then, they should upload the required documents.
- Then, required fee must be paid.
Registration process of AILET 2023:
The AILET Application Form 2023 Registration process includes the following steps:
- The candidates should visit the online portal nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- After visiting the online portal, the candidates must click the registration link.
- Clicking the link will take the candidate to the application form portal.
- In the application form, the candidates are needed to enter their details such as email address, contact number, and name. After entering the details, the candidates need to submit that.
- After submitting all details, the registration process will be completed as they will receive the password and registration ID at their submitted email addresses.
Application form details:
The national law university in Delhi officially released the AILET application form 2023 on September 07 2022. Eligible candidates must appear in the AILET 2023 and submit their applications online at nationalawuniversitydelhi.in. The last submission date for AILET Application Form 2023 is November 15, 2022. The filing for AILET Application form 2023 contains five essential steps,
including entering personal information, registration, fee payment, and educational details. The fee for registration in AILET 2023 is Rs 3500 (Rs 1500 for ST, SC, and PWD candidates). AILET admission 2023 will be held for admission to PhD, BA LLB, and LLM programs on December 11 2022, from 11 am to 12.30 pm through the offline medium.
Registration fee details:
The registration fee can be paid through online platforms such as debit cards, credit cards, and net banking options. More details of the registration fee for 2023 are mentioned below:
|Category||AILET application fees|
|OBC/General/ Kashmiri migrants||Rs.3500|
|BPL candidates for ST and SC categories||Exempted|
Exam center details:
|Uttar Pradesh||VaranasiLucknowGreater Noida|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
Hope you have found the information of the article helpful, if you have any concern or query please share that through the comment box.