AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020– AIIMS Delhi have to issue the admit card for NORCET Nursing Officer 08 September 2020 exam on nursingofficer.aiimsexams.org
The AIIMS or All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 has been scheduled to release on the fourth week of the month August 2020 or in the first week of September 2020 (tentative). (AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020)
As per the official notification, the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer examination is going to be held on 8th September 2020. The authorities will release the hall ticket on their official site, which is www.aiimsexams.org or www.aiims.edu. (JIPMER BSC Nursing Application Form)
Successfully applied candidates can download the hall ticket from thereafter the official release. The application procedure of Delhi Nursing officers of Group-B posts has been closed on 20th August 2020. (AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Recruitment)
The nursing officers will be appointed through a common eligibility test i.e. NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test). As per the officials, there are a total of 3803 vacancies in this year. (AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Syllabus)
In this article we have mentioned every detail regarding AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, admit card download procedure, details mentioned in the hall ticket, exam details etc. (IBPS Clerk 1557 Vacancies 2020)
If you are interested to know all of the information, you are most welcome on our website. We have provided each and every detail. You will find it helpful for sure. (2 करोड़ बेरोजगार नौकरी को तरसे)
- 1 Highlights of AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card & Exam Date
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.3 Application fee:
- 1.4 Procedure for filling up the application form:
- 1.5 AIIMS NORCET Exam Admit card downloading procedure:
- 1.6 Details mentioned in the admit card:
- 1.7 Required documents:
- 1.8 Exam pattern of AIIMS NORCET 2020:
- 1.9 Passing marks:
- 1.10 Result Date of AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020:
- 1.11 Vacancy details (Overall) AIIMS Wise:
- 1.12 Contact details:
- 1.13 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.14 How many general posts are allocated for New Delhi?
- 1.15 How many posts are total allocated for the SC category candidates among 3803 posts?
- 1.16 How many posts are available for Raipur?
- 1.17 Is there any extra facility available for the woman candidates?
Highlights of AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card & Exam Date
|Article is about||AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card|
|Name of the examination||Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020|
|department||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Admit card release date||Last week of August or first week of September 2020 (tentative)|
|Last date of availability of admit card||Till the exam day|
|Exam date||8th September 2020|
|Mode of the admit card download||Online|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer (Group-B)|
|Selection procedure||Written exam and interview|
|Job location||Across India|
|Official website||www.aiims.edu or www.aiimsexams.org |
The scheduled dates of the AIIMS NORCET 2020 have been enlisted below in a tabular form as per the official notification.
|1.||Commencement of submission of application form||5th August 2020|
|2.||Last date of submission||18th August 2020|
|3.||Release date of Admit card 2020||2nd September|
|4.||Last date of download the Admit card 2020||Till the exam day|
|5.||Exam date||8th September 2020|
|6.||Result release date||Notified soon|
|7.||Answer key release date||Some days after result release|
Only the eligible candidates can apply for the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer 2020. Here we have mentioned the eligibility conditions below. Those who cannot meet these criteria are not eligible to apply. Have a look at the criteria:
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Academic qualification: Aspirants who are holding B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons.) from any of the recognized institute or University are eligible to apply. Nursing council from any recognized University is eligible. Candidates also having a diploma in General Nursing Midway from state council or even registered as a nurse in Indian/ State council also can apply. Having experience of more than or equal to two years in hospital (at least 50 bedded) just after completing their educational qualification is eligible to apply for this post.
- Age criteria: In order to apply, an applicant must be between 18 years to 30 years. Also note that according to the government norms there are some relaxations for reserved candidates.
The application or registration fee is described in this section. The candidates have to pay the fee at the time of filling up the application form by using Debit/ Credit card or internet banking. Look at the fee structure.
- For OBC and general applicants: The fee to apply for this post is Rs. 1500/-
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)candidates: The application fee is Rs. 1200/-
- For persons with disability: There is no application fee for Persons with disabilities.
Procedure for filling up the application form:
The procedure of filling up the application form of AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer 2020 is very easy. The process can only be conducted through online mode. You can fill the form by simply following the steps that are mentioned below.
- First of all, pay a visit to the official site, which is www.aiimsexams.org.
- On homepage, click just click “New Registration” option.
- There you need to enter some required information such as registration details, educational details, address and experience details etc. and you also have to choose the city of your preference.
- After filling every detail without making any mistake, you have to upload some necessary documents and also photograph & signature. Upload all the documents as per the specification. We have mentioned those specifications here.
|Photograph||50kb – 100kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||20kb – 100kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Thumb impression||20kb – 100kb||JPG/ JPEG|
- After uploading the documents, click on the “Submit” option.
- In the next step, you have to pay the application fee as specified in the above paragraph.
- After the payment, your application form will be submitted successfully. Take a printout of the duly-filled application form for future correspondence.
AIIMS NORCET Exam Admit card downloading procedure:
In order to download to AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020, you can follow the below-mentioned simple steps so that you do not have to face any difficulty while downloading it. Here are the steps:
- First, visit to the official portal/ official site, which is www.aiimsexams.org. Also, you can visit the website www.aiims.edu.
- There on the main webpage, search for the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam 2020 and click on that link.
- After clicking, you will be at the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 webpage.
- There you should enter login details such as password and Application number. All the applicants are advised to enter them correctly.
- After entering them, click on the “Login” button.
- There you can see your admit card on the screen. Check every detail that is mentioned in the hall ticket/ admit card. If anything is incorrect, immediately contact to the authority.
- If every detail is correct then click on the “Save & Download” option to get a hardcopy of the admit card.
Note: All candidates are hereby suggested that take an extra print out of the admit card for future reference.
Details mentioned in the admit card:
Every candidate should check each and every detail mentioned on the admit card of AIIMS at the time of downloading it. If anything found incorrect, inform the concerned authorities so that they can fix it as soon as possible because all information will be checked during the exam procedure.
If any information is mismatched, then he/ she will not be permitted to appear the exam. Here is all the information you have to check:
- Exam Name: The name of the examination i.e. Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 should be written on admit card.
- Candidate’s name: The full name of the candidate will be there on the hall ticket.
- Roll number: The roll number or the registration number of the candidate that is generated by the system will be mentioned there.
- Examination date: The date of the examination will be there.
- Time: The time (Exam starting time & reporting time) of the exam will be mentioned there.
- Exam time duration: The total time duration of the examination will be mentioned on the exam admit card.
- Category of the aspirant: The category of the aspirant i.e. is the candidate belongs to SC/ ST or OBC or PWD category will be mentioned there.
- Gender of the aspirant: The gender of the candidate (Male/ female/ others) will be mentioned there.
- DOB of the candidate: The date of birth of the candidate will be there.
- Code of the exam centre: The unique code of the candidate’s allotted exam centre will be on the admit card.
- Exam centre’s name & address: The name of the allotted centre of the candidate and its detailed address will be written there.
- Photograph: A scanned photograph of the candidate which is uploaded by the candidate at the time of application, will be there on the admit card.
- Signature: The scanned signature of the candidate along with the signature of the will be there.
- Exam day instructions: Every exam has some necessary instructions that are must be followed by every candidate, and that will be written on the admit card.
Every candidate who is going to appear in the exam has to carry some documents on the exam day. Without these documents, no candidate will get permission for entering the examination hall. You can make a note of the below-mentioned document list.
- A photocopy of the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020.
- An identity proof (Voter card/ Aadhar Id/ Driving License / PAN card / Ration Card/ Passport/ Employee ID/ Student ID).
Exam pattern of AIIMS NORCET 2020:
Before appearing in the exam, every candidate should aware of the examination pattern. If you are not aware of it, you can check it from here. We are providing the AIIMS NORCET 2020 exam pattern for your convenience.
- Total marks: The total mark of the examination is 200.
- Total time duration: The time allotted for 200 marks is 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice type (MCQs).
- Number of questions: There will be 200 MCQs.
- Questions will be about: 180 MCQs will be of subjects and 20 MCQs will be of general knowledge and aptitude.
- Negative marking: There is negative marking of 1/3 marks.
- Marking scheme: Every right answer carries one mark and for each incorrect answer 1/3 marks will be deducted from the secured marks.
The passing marks of the exam are as follows:
- For UR and EWS: The qualifying marks will be 50%
- For SC/ ST: The qualifying marks will be 45%
- For OBC: The qualifying marks will be 40%
Result Date of AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020:
The date of the AIIMS NORCET 2020 result is declared soon. Also, note that the date is tentative which means it may get changed as per requirements. Keep checking the official website to stay updated.
Also you can follow our website as we will inform you as soon as the official notification releases. The authorities will releases the result on their official website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org or www.aiims.edu.
Candidates, who will appear in the exam, will be able to check their result by using their Application number and password.
Vacancy details (Overall) AIIMS Wise:
As we have mentioned above, this year there are 3803 vacant posts. We are here introducing you to the specified number of vacancies according to the states. Have a look at that:
- In New Delhi: There is a vacancy of 597 posts.
- In Patna: There is a vacancy of 200 posts.
- In Bhubaneswar: There is a vacancy of 600 posts.
- In Nagpur: There is a vacancy of 100 posts.
- In Rae Bareli: There is a vacancy of 594 posts.
- In Kalyani: There is a vacancy of 600 posts.
- In Rishikesh: There is a vacancy of 300 posts.
- In Gorakhpur: There is a vacancy of 100 posts.
- In Mangalagiri: There is vacancy of 140 posts.
- In Deogarh: There is a vacancy of 150 posts.
- In Jodhpur: There is a vacancy of 176 posts.
Here we have mentioned the contact details of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) so that you can contact them for your queries and doubts.
- Helpline number: 91-11-26588500/ 26588700/ 26589900
- Fax: 91-11-26588663/26588641
- Address: Examination Section, AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 1100608
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How many general posts are allocated for New Delhi?
There is a total of 270 seats are available for the general category of New Delhi.
How many posts are total allocated for the SC category candidates among 3803 posts?
A total of 623 posts are allocated to the SC category candidates.
How many posts are available for Raipur?
A total of 246 posts are available for Raipur.
Is there any extra facility available for the woman candidates?
No, all the facilities are made for both male and female candidates.
Hope, all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 have been benefited with this article, hope you have found your answer of your queries.
You can share your view in the comment section and also can ask about your doubts if you still have any. Stay connected with our website to stay updated.