AFCAT Admit Card 2021, AFCAT-2 2021 Hall Ticket to be Released in August 2021, Download Indian Air Force AFCAT Exam Admit Card, AIF AFCAT 2021 Call Letter- The Air Force Common Admission Test (II) 2020 will be held on 20 & 21 February 2021.
Latest Updates- The Indian Air Force is going to conduct the Air Force Common Admission Test on 20 & 21 February 2021. The Admit card will release in September 2021. Candidates use Registration Number and Date of birth and download it using below official link.
- 1 AFCAT Admit Card 2021, Download IAF AFCAT 2 Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.1 AFCAT II 2021 Exam Scheme- AFCAT Exam Schedule
- 1.2 AFCAT Exam Pattern 2021- IAF AFCAT-II 2021 Exam Syllabus:
- 1.3 Visit official website
- 1.4 Home page
- 1.5 Enter details
- 1.6 Check official news
- 1.7 Download call letter
- 1.8 Print admit card copy
- 1.9 How I download my Airforce Group C Admit Card 2021?
- 1.10 How I download my Admit Card if I lost/Forget my Login Password?
- 1.11 What is the official website to check the Admit card of X & Y group?
AFCAT Admit Card 2021, Download IAF AFCAT 2 Exam Hall Ticket
AFCAT Call Letter 2021: The Indian Air Force department is going to conduct the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT-02/2020). The department will find the eligibility for Class-I officer entry posts in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Candidates who are waiting for IAF AFCAT 1 Exam Admit card they must download by using direct links.
The exam date for AFCAT-2 2021 is fixed and online examination is scheduled to be organized on 20 & 21 February 2021. Aspirants require carrying AFCAT Feb Exam Call letter 2020 at the exam center. You may collect the exam, AFCAT Admit Card 2021 from official website careerairforce.nic.in.
Every year lots of candidates apply to IAF Common Admission Test to join PC Officers and SSC officer’s posts. This year, many candidates have filled online form AFCAT Application form till September 2020. Now they all are waiting for IAF AFCAT II 2021 Exam Hall ticket. You have to enter name, roll number and date of birth to get AFCAT Exam Admit card 2021.
AFCAT II 2021 Exam Scheme- AFCAT Exam Schedule
All candidates whose applications are submitted by the due date will be called at one of the exam centers in January 2021. It is mandatory for the applicants opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branch to appear in both AFCAT as well as EKT. Engineering Knowledge Test will also be held along with the AFCAT.
|Activity||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Reporting for Verification Biometrics, Hall Ticket Verification||0730-1845 hrs||1215-1330 hrs|
|Photo, Thumb Impression, Sign in Attendance Sheet & Seating in Exam hall||0845-0900 hrs||1330-1345 hrs|
|Reading of Instructions by candidates||0900 to 1100 hrs||1345-1545 hrs|
|AFCAT Exit time for Non-EKT candidates||1100 to 1130 hrs||1545-1645 hrs|
|EKT||1130 to 1215 hrs||1615 to 1700 Hrs|
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2021- IAF AFCAT-II 2021 Exam Syllabus:
The Air force Common admission test will hold for Technical and Non-Technical candidates. Engineering Knowledge test only will conduct for Ground Duty (Technical Braches). The Total marks will be 450.
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability and Reasoning, and Military Aptitude Test||2 Hours||100||300|
|EKT (Ground Duty Technical Branch Only)||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical and Electronics||45 Minutes||50||150|
There are total 150 questions will be made from various subjects. The Question paper consists of General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.
- The AFCAT online exam will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT.
- Three marks assign for every correct attempt. One mark for every incorrect attempt. No Marks for unattempted questions
- Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable.
How to download AFCAT Hall Ticket 2021, Air Force AFCAT Exam Admit Card:
Visit official website
Candidates first visit the official website- afcat.cdac.in
On the home page search and click on the “Download AFCAT Admit Card 2021” link
Enter your email or username and password in blank boxes.
Check official news
Read the AFCAT-II 2021 Notification carefully
Download call letter
Click on the ‘Proceed’ button and AFCAT Call Letter will display on your computer screen
Print admit card copy
Do Not Forget to Take Print Out of AFCAT-II 2021 Hall Ticket
Air Force AFCAT Admit Card 2021- Important Instructions:
- The candidates shall be issued with AFCAT 1 Exam Hall Ticket 2020 three weeks before the date of the exam. No, the admit card will be sent by post.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without having Air Force Common Admission Test Call Letter 2021.
- If there is any error/ discrepancy in the AFCAT II 2020 admit card, please bring it to the notice of AFCAT-C-DAC Query Cell immediately (Telephone No. 020-25503105/ 06. E-Mail queries may be addressed to [email protected]).
- Contenders are to endure that the personal information on the front side of the admit card is as per the details provided by them during the AFCAT Registration process.
Required Document Carried with IAF AFCAT 02/2020 Call Letter
Candidates will need to carry the following items to the exam center:
a) Admit card with a recent color passport size photo affixed in the space given.
b) A second passport size color photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the exam center.
c) A valid photo identity card such as Aadhar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof.
d) Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work
Some Important Questions
How I download my Airforce Group C Admit Card 2021?
To download Air Force Group C admit card, you have to login with your email ID and password at CASB portal airmenselection.cdac.in. Once you log in, you have to click on download Air Force Group C admit card button.
How I download my Admit Card if I lost/Forget my Login Password?
If you have forgotten password, you have to click on forgot password button when you go to CASB login. Then enter email ID, select secret question and type its answer. Create a new Password.
What is the official website to check the Admit card of X & Y group?
The official website to check the Admit card of X & Y group is https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/index.html .