ACMS Delhi Application Form 2021, Army Welfare Education Society supports will be soon releasing application form 2021, Candidates check Syllabus & Eligibility Criteria, ACMS Delhi Application Process, ACMS Delhi Official website-http://theacms.in/
Army College of Medical Sciences is a private medical college located in New Delhi. Army Welfare Education Society supports it. It was established in 2008. The application form of ACMS once released will be available on the website http://theacms.in/blog.
The candidates will be admitted to MBBS along with the internship of 1 year according to their marks in the entrance test. We will try to give you information about the ACMS Delhi Application Form 2021. Please read the full article so that you do not miss any information.
- 1 Important Dates of ACMS Delhi Application Form:
- 1.1 ACMS Delhi Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 Application Process of ACMS Delhi:
- 1.3 ACMS Delhi Application Fee:
- 1.3.1 Some Frequently Asked Questions for ACMS Delhi Application Form
Important Dates of ACMS Delhi Application Form:
|1||Availability of application form||Available from March 2021 onwards|
|2||Last date for submitting the Application Form||Up to August 2021 2nd week (Extended)|
|3||Correction of the form||In August 2021 2nd week|
ACMS Delhi Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must be either Indian or non-resident Indian National in order to apply.
- They must have passed class 12 (or its equivalent) from any recognized board.
- They must have Physics, Biotechnology or Biology, Chemistry and English as subjects and should have scored at least 50 per cent marks in these subjects (40 per cent for the candidates belonging to the reserved category).
- Candidates’ age must be at least 17 years.
- Candidates need to qualify the NEET 2021.
Application Process of ACMS Delhi:
- The candidates should visit the official website http://theacms.in/blog.
- Next, they must read the information brochure for all the information regarding the application process and the admission procedure.
- Then, they should find the application form, fill all the asked details like personal details, educational details etc. and then upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally, they must print the application form for their further use.
ACMS Delhi Application Fee:
- The candidates need to make a payment of 1000 rupees as application fee.
- They should pay the fee via online mode by using either credit card or debit card or other net banking options.
So, that’s all regarding the ACMS Delhi Application Form 2021. We hope that this article will prove helpful for you. Feel free to share your views through comment box.
Some Frequently Asked Questions for ACMS Delhi Application Form
What is the last date for online application?
The last date has been extended up to second week of August 2021.
What is the minimum age limit for admission?
The students must be at least 17 years old.
In which mode can the application be done?
The application can be done via online mode.
How can the application form be filled up?
The application form can be filled up by visiting the website http://theacms.in/blog.
Which course does ACMS provide?
ACMS provides MBBS course.