This article has ACET 2021 March exam details including online registration, syllabus, eligibility, exam pattern & online application procedure. Eligible candidates can apply online up to 24th February 2021.
The Actuarial Common Entrance Test will be conducted online from March 23 to April 8, 2021. Students can check from the official website actuariesindia.org
The ACET March exam dates are already out. Students can visit the site actuariesindia.org. The application process for the exam will continue till February 24. The exam will take place in the online mode.
ACET 2021 Application procedure:
Interested students can check the below-mentioned steps to register them:
- Step 1: Visit the official website actuariesindia.org
- Step 2: Enter your login Id and password. At first, you have to register to generate your ID and provide a password.
- Step 3: After logging in to the system, upload your passport size picture, telephone number, and email Id.
- Step 4: Click on the March exam tab to register into the system and download the admit card.
- Step 5: Enter the details like name, date of birth, phone number, email id.
- Step 6: Select the payment mode and pay the application fees using the payment modes. Options for a credit card, debit card, Net banking are provided. Avail of the options according to your convenience.
- Step 7: After the process is over, take a printout of the registration for future reference.
Eligibility criteria for ACET Exam 2021
Students who have passed their class 12th Exam with English as one of the subjects are eligible to sit for this exam. Any stream (pure science, bio, science, humanities, commerce) is applicable.
Any working professional can also apply for this exam if he/she has qualified class 12th exam from any recognized board of education.
Candidates having higher education like graduation and masters can also apply. There is no age limit for the exam. Students of any age can appear.
Syllabus of the ACET exam
The mathematics syllabus contains algebra, calculus vectors, etc. Statistics contains covariance, data interpretation using graphs, pie charts, English syllabus contains grammar, fill up the blanks, analogy, verbal reasoning, comprehension, etc.
The logical reasoning syllabus contains binary logic, calendars, number-letter series, cubes, logical sequence, etc.
Marking scheme: Each section carries different marks, and for a 1-mark question, 0.5 will be deducted for a wrong answer, one mark deduction for two marks question and 1.5 marks deduction for three marks question.
Exam Pattern of Actuarial Common Entrance Test
The ACET exam is conducted in online mode with a duration of 3 hours. The total number of questions is 70, and the total marks are 100. The first 45 questions are of one mark each. The next 20 questions will carry two marks, and the last five questions will carry three marks each.
The subjects based on which the merits of the students will be judged are Mathematics (30 marks), Logical Reasoning (10 marks), data interpretation (30 marks), English (15 marks), and statistics (15 marks). Students from outside India are also eligible to sit for the exam.
But the candidates from China, Cuba, Sudan, Syria and North Korea are exempted from this exam. The students have to secure a minimum of 50 percent marks to pass the exam.