SBI Clerk June 2017 Asked GK Questions Slot 1, SBI Clerk JAA June Slot 1 Exam Analysis 2017. Asked GK, GA and Marketing Aptitude Questions in SBI Clerk Mains by GradeStack, Bankersadda, Mahendra Coaching Institutes, Paramount, Youvam, KD Campus, Career Power etc
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis & Asked GK Questions Slot 1
SBI has conducted clerk mains examination. Candidates are looking for SBI Clerk asked GK, Marketing Questions and Exam Analysis. We are publishing exam analysis & Asked questions in this page. We got the following SBI Clerk Exam Analysis Message on WhatsApp.
Hello Guys, This is Rahim Khan & I was appeared in SBI Clerk exam in today morning shift i.e. June 2017, Slot 1. My examination center was Suresh Gyan Vihar University Jaipur. I am sharing my experience & questions of SBI clerk mains examination. I was attempted 161 questions out of 190.
Asked GK Questions
My opinion about questions paper –
- I think paper level was moderate.
- You should be attempted more than 135 questions.
- In the GK section most of questions were asked from banking area.
- Mathematics was moderate level but time taking subject.
- English was easy and can score easily more than 25.
- Reasoning section was also easy. You should be done with accuracy.
Suggestion For students
- Read last 6 month GK notes (from PD, Bankersadda & Jagran Josh)
- For English – read basic grammar rule, synonyms, meanings
- For Reasoning & Mathematics- read RS Agarwal and quick/ short tricks.
- Solve practice set & previous year papers in time.
Complete SBI Clerk June Slot 1 Exam Analysis
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration||Question Paper Level|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes||Easy|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes||Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes||Moderate|
|Reasoning Ability &
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
Thank you for the visit. Bookmark this page to check other SBI exam slot exam analysis and asked questions (GK, Marketing Aptitude). You may share your opinion about SBI clerk mains examination 2017 through comments.